Windows 10: Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan

Discus and support Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm on Win10 Build 18922 The Kinect 2.0 is not detecting as a camera, nor is it being see by the 3d scan app or windows hello. Iv'e done every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickReyes, Jun 24, 2019.

1. NickReyes Win User

Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan

I'm on Win10 Build 18922

The Kinect 2.0 is not detecting as a camera, nor is it being see by the 3d scan app or windows hello.

Iv'e done every troubleshooting step i could find on here including registry edits and driver updates/downgrades.

What is going on here?

:)

NickReyes, Jun 24, 2019

2. 3D Scan with Kinect v2

Wow. I can't believe these steps worked!

onlysublime, Jun 24, 2019
  3. New Version of the Kinect (for Xbox One) Driver and the 3D Scan app

Is the KINECT ONE S compatible with 3D SCAN?

Which kinect models are compatible? I have not found a list, easy to access, with compatible models on this site.

BRUNOBORIS, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan

New Version of the Kinect (for Xbox One) Driver and the 3D Scan app

@BRUNOBORIS,

The camera app built into Windows 10. Type "camera" into Cortana and hit enter. Then just follow the steps I listed above.

3D Scan has a Depth, Width and Height manual adjustment settings. They are visible in the app. They allow you to adjust what the Kinect sees. Anything that is in color in the preview window the Kinect can see, anything that is in black and white is not visible.
    Play around with the settings (slide them back and forth) to focus in on what you want to scan.

CBGrant [MSFT], Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan

1. Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan - Similar Threads - Kinect detecting Scan

2. gpu 0-3d 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpu 0-3d 100%: hola buenas noches , e estado teniedno problemas con mi tarjeta grafica , me tira picos de 100% al abrir ciertos juegos y algunos se cierran , alguna idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-0-3d-100/297e346c-0415-4128-bada-a8b9f4f5056f
  3. gpu 0-3d 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gpu 0-3d 100%: hola buenas noches , e estado teniedno problemas con mi tarjeta grafica , me tira picos de 100% al abrir ciertos juegos y algunos se cierran , alguna idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-0-3d-100/297e346c-0415-4128-bada-a8b9f4f5056f
  4. gpu 0-3d 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't find a depth sensor in 3D scan using an Xbox One Kinect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find a depth sensor in 3D scan using an Xbox One Kinect: 3D Scan will not detect my Xbox One Kinect depth sensor for whatever reason. Kinect Fusion does, the SDK browser does, Discord does, pretty much everything except 3D scan can find my Kinect. Why is this? I've tried the replugging solution with the Camera app already. Are...
  6. 3d Scan forever on initializing sensor with Kinect v2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d Scan forever on initializing sensor with Kinect v2: I recently got a kinect v2 and an adapter for my computer, however when I open up 3d Scan I only see initializing sensor and nothing else. I had downloaded and installed the driver and other supported software. What could I be missing? Thanks, [ATTACH] -O...
  7. 3d scanning to AutoCad

3d scanning to AutoCad: Hello I've just recently purchased a new computer and a 3D printer. I'm some what familiar with AutoCad, but I've never tried to do a scan and send it to AutoCad to be modify. Can this even be done and if so can anyone give me some recommendations on what I may need to do...
  8. Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade the operating system on a Surface Book, or any other Windows 10-powered device, and you’re unable to use the Kinect for […] This article Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. 360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio

360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio: I recently got a Kinect and have noticed it does not work within Kinect studio as it displays a grey screen. I have tested the Kinect with an actual 360 and it works great. But when connected with an adapter the green light turns on and windows detects something was plugged...
  10. Improve scans with 3D Scan App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Improve scans with 3D Scan App: I use a Kinect V2 on an MSI GP63 Leopard 8RE and I use 3D scan app and want to improve my scans. What settings and environment do I need to perform a good 3d scan?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kinect dvice not detected by 3D scan

2. 3d scan not detecting kinect

3. 3d scan problem kinect

4. kinect camera drivers scan,
  5. 3d scan not recognizing kinect,
  6. 3d scan initializing sensor,
  7. kinect for scanning no adapter,
  8. kinect 3d scan initializing sensor,
  9. tuto 3dscan kinect 2.0,
  10. windows 10 1903 3d scan cant initialize kinect,
  11. 3d scan not detecting kinect sensor