Windows 10: Kinect Disappear from windows 10

Discus and support Kinect Disappear from windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone I hope you can help me. I use the kinect for work and it is used in detecting the size of objects. The problem is that every now and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alessiovignanelli, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Kinect Disappear from windows 10

Hi everyone I hope you can help me.

I use the kinect for work and it is used in detecting the size of objects.

The problem is that every now and then the kinect is no longer recognized by windows and to restore it I have to restart the USB 3.0 controller. Sometimes, however, when I open Kinect studio and click on connect I don't see anything and it seems as if the kinect no longer responds and the only thing to do is to restart it by turning it off and reconnecting it.

The windows drivers I am using are the latest version 1905

I also performed registry editing as indicated on some forums. Actually the LowerFilters string I didn't have it but I created it without any value as indicat.

Despite all these attempts, nothing.

I know very well that Microsoft has abandoned the Kinect project but you can help me.

Thank you in advance

:)

alessiovignanelli, Nov 17, 2020

2. windows kinect

Hi Ruja,

To answer your query, Kinect for Windows is only programmed to work on Windows computers. Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360 can use Xbox Kinect specifically programmed for each of them.

For more information about Kinect for Windows and Xbox Kinect, you can refer to the links below:

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Nov 17, 2020
  3. My Kinect 2.0 don't work with my computer

Thank you for your response. To further isolate your concern, we suggest that you plug the Kinect into a different USB 3.0 port on your PC. If possible, set up the Kinect on a different computer to test if there is an issue with the system configuration
    on your computer.

It is also possible that your computer software is outdated. We suggest that you install all the critical and important updates by following the steps on this

link

If you have a spare Kinect Adapter, you can use it on your Kinect to check if there is an issue with the Adapter.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Kinect Disappear from windows 10

Kinect doesn't work with windows 10

Hi Mohammad,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to set up a Kinect Sensor.

Let us know if this answered your query.

Justin Emb, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Kinect Disappear from windows 10

1. Kinect Disappear from windows 10 - Similar Threads - Kinect Disappear

2. when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.: I am using kinect v2 as a webcam on my PC and use it as a windows hello login. But every time it takes a long while to initialize, with the welcome page saying that they couldn't load the camera. I have to retry for several times and wait for a while before the kinect...
  3. when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.: I am using kinect v2 as a webcam on my PC and use it as a windows hello login. But every time it takes a long while to initialize, with the welcome page saying that they couldn't load the camera. I have to retry for several times and wait for a while before the kinect...
  4. when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Kinects V2

Multiple Kinects V2: Hello allI have multiple kinects V2 and i want to collect images using both of them at the same time simultaneously.I have on my computer only USB 3.0 controller so when i plug in more than one kinect, my computer only recognizes one, as it is shown on the screenshot.Is there...
  6. Multiple Kinects V2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kinects V2: Hello allI have multiple kinects V2 and i want to collect images using both of them at the same time simultaneously.I have on my computer only USB 3.0 controller so when i plug in more than one kinect, my computer only recognizes one, as it is shown on the screenshot.Is there...
  7. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...: So, the title explains most of it but here is the error message and system specs. Error code: 0xA00F4244 nocamerasareattachedSystem Specs: 16gb ram installed, 256gb SSD, windows 10 home non activated, intel core i7 5th gen, intel iris pro 5200,...
  8. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...: So, the title explains most of it but here is the error message and system specs. Error code: 0xA00F4244 nocamerasareattachedSystem Specs: 16gb ram installed, 256gb SSD, windows 10 home non activated, intel core i7 5th gen, intel iris pro 5200,...
  9. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Kinect V2 Windows Hello

Kinect V2 Windows Hello: My Kinect works fine in studio and any other app but does not work for windows hello. The hello setup says 'This option is currently unavailable.' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kinect-v2-windows-hello/2e8603b9-fcd3-4ed1-a96a-c50b058cf3bd