Windows 10: kinect not working

Discus and support kinect not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a kinect for the xbox one but i wanted to use it with my computer but when i plug in the kinect to usb 3.0 it turns on and off until i unplug it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mylesseylm1, Dec 12, 2019.

1. kinect not working

i have a kinect for the xbox one but i wanted to use it with my computer but when i plug in the kinect to usb 3.0 it turns on and off until i unplug it but when i plug it in to usb 2.0 it works but the pc does not recognize it.

:)

mylesseylm1, Dec 12, 2019

2. windows kinect

Hi Ruja,

To answer your query, Kinect for Windows is only programmed to work on Windows computers. Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360 can use Xbox Kinect specifically programmed for each of them.

For more information about Kinect for Windows and Xbox Kinect, you can refer to the links below:

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Dec 12, 2019
  3. My Kinect 2.0 don't work with my computer

Thank you for your response. To further isolate your concern, we suggest that you plug the Kinect into a different USB 3.0 port on your PC. If possible, set up the Kinect on a different computer to test if there is an issue with the system configuration
    on your computer.

It is also possible that your computer software is outdated. We suggest that you install all the critical and important updates by following the steps on this

link

If you have a spare Kinect Adapter, you can use it on your Kinect to check if there is an issue with the Adapter.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 12, 2019
  4. kinect not working

Kinect doesn't work with windows 10

Hi Mohammad,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to set up a Kinect Sensor.

Let us know if this answered your query.

Justin Emb, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

kinect not working

1. kinect not working - Similar Threads - kinect working

2. Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.: Hello,I have been almost pulling my hair out on this one, as I have made sure to install the drivers for the Xbox One Kinect to their latest version, and everything is properly hooked up to the PC power, usb, xbox one cable, but no image will show up in the camera app. I used...
  3. Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.: Hello,I have been almost pulling my hair out on this one, as I have made sure to install the drivers for the Xbox One Kinect to their latest version, and everything is properly hooked up to the PC power, usb, xbox one cable, but no image will show up in the camera app. I used...
  4. Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  6. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  7. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Kinect V2 *only* working in Kinect Studio v2.0

Kinect V2 *only* working in Kinect Studio v2.0: With all the distance learning stuff, i figured my old kinect would work great as a 1080p webcam for Zoom sessions. Issue is, it refuses to send any kind of visual data to apps beyond the applications included in the kinect SDK. Now, it is manually modified to send the...
  9. Xbox One Kinect not working on PC

Xbox One Kinect not working on PC: Hey there! I am here asking a questions about my Kinect. It shows up in my devices tab in the settings but before it did that it kept on disconnect and reconnecting. I tried plugging in the adapter to my laptop and the kinect worked perfectly fine on there but when I...
  10. Kinect as a working webcam

Kinect as a working webcam: I really want my kinect to work just like a webcam but I don't know how so please anyone help me, i plugged it in and did kinect studio but it did not make other software think that kinect is a webcam. please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Kinect For windows v2 dont turn on

2. kinect 360 not detected windows 10

3. kinect 360 windows 10

4. kinect 2 windows 10 not working,
  5. kinect windows stop working,
  6. xbox 360 kinect drivers for windows 10,
  7. xbox 360 kinect v1 windows 10,
  8. kinect not working pc