Windows 10: Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect

Discus and support Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Azure Kinect connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but Kinect Studio shows grey screen with 'Not connected'. Other applications like Azure Kinect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nikitafirsakov, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect

I have Azure Kinect connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but Kinect Studio shows grey screen with 'Not connected'.

Other applications like Azure Kinect Viewer work properly and see Azure.

Please help, what the problem might be?

:)

nikitafirsakov, Mar 27, 2021

2. Azure Kinect body tracking not loading

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in using the Azure Kinect body tracking feature on your desktop PC.

I would suggest you to refer the article
    Azure Kinect known issues and troubleshooting
    and see if that helps.

However, if the issue persists you can get assisted support for Azure Kinect through various support options. You can refer the article:

Azure Kinect support options and resources

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 27, 2021
  3. comnuts Win User
    comnuts, Mar 27, 2021
  4. TommyNdc Win User

Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect

360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio

I recently got a Kinect and have noticed it does not work within Kinect studio as it displays a grey screen. I have tested the Kinect with an actual 360 and it works great. But when connected with an adapter the green light turns on and windows detects
    something was plugged in. I have also tried this with the trial version of Iclone7 and it also does not work.

TommyNdc, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect

1. Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect - Similar Threads - Kinect Studio doesn't

2. Kinect as webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kinect as webcam: Was wondering if the Xbox One Kinect can be used as a webcam and for Windows Hello in Windows 11? If yes, will drivers update via Windows Update or would they have to be done manually?...
  3. Kinect as webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kinect as webcam: Was wondering if the Xbox One Kinect can be used as a webcam and for Windows Hello in Windows 11? If yes, will drivers update via Windows Update or would they have to be done manually?...
  4. Azure Kinect Viewer recording point cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Azure Kinect Viewer recording point cloud: Hello. I recorded data from Azure with k4arecorder.exe and it outputs a mkv file with just usual video. Is it possible to record a point cloud and depth information into a file?...
  5. about Azure Kinect DK

about Azure Kinect DK: Do you have a separate accessory to protect the front of Azure Kinect DK?[ATTACH] Or can I easily replace the front cover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-azure-kinect-dk/09a574e1-42c4-400f-91d3-1a84b97987f8
  6. Kinect V2 *only* working in Kinect Studio v2.0

Kinect V2 *only* working in Kinect Studio v2.0: With all the distance learning stuff, i figured my old kinect would work great as a 1080p webcam for Zoom sessions. Issue is, it refuses to send any kind of visual data to apps beyond the applications included in the kinect SDK. Now, it is manually modified to send the...
  7. kinect not working

kinect not working: i have a kinect for the xbox one but i wanted to use it with my computer but when i plug in the kinect to usb 3.0 it turns on and off until i unplug it but when i plug it in to usb 2.0 it works but the pc does not recognize it....
  8. Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0

Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0: We have a project that utilizes the Kinect v2 for windows via the SDK2.0. With the new Azure Kinect v4 coming out, there seems to be a new SDK4 for communications with the device. But I was wondering if there's any method of backwards compatibility to utilize our current...
  9. Azure Kinect body tracking not loading

Azure Kinect body tracking not loading: I have the new Kinect sensor. I followed this guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/Kinect-dk/body-sdk-setup to set it up. I am able to load the Kinect viewer just fine, but the body tracking is not working. I get the command prompt screen stating that CUDA and ONYX...
  10. 360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio

360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio: I recently got a Kinect and have noticed it does not work within Kinect studio as it displays a grey screen. I have tested the Kinect with an actual 360 and it works great. But when connected with an adapter the green light turns on and windows detects something was plugged...