Windows 10: Kinect v1 for streaming

Discus and support Kinect v1 for streaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I try to install my old kinect v1 (model 1414) as a web cam to start streaming on twitch... I cant find a way to get an image from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Natedogg7, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Natedogg7 Win User

Kinect v1 for streaming

Hello everyone!

I try to install my old kinect v1 (model 1414) as a web cam to start streaming on twitch... I cant find a way to get an image from it...i've install kinect for window sdk v1,8 several time but i always have no driver for the cam... I run windows 10 with usb2 slot so it should work ,i juste need the damn driver...i think...

Eeevvveeryboddyyyy...find meeeee...somebody tooo help meeee! (Queen cover..sorry for that ;P )

:)

Natedogg7, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Zouplna Win User

Kinect v1 for windows hello

I know it. And I want use kinect v1 for sign in with my face. But I don't know how to set it

Zouplna, Mar 30, 2019
  3. DTwe Win User
    unable to use Kinect v1 in Windows 10

Original Title: Kinect v1 - WIN10

I want to use my kinect on my pc but when I download the sdk (ver1.8) and connect my kinect , my PC don't recognizing the kinect ( green light flashing and always have unpluged noise ).

4. Zouplna Win User

Kinect v1 for streaming

Kinect v1 for windows hello

Hi I've got windows 10 and I want use Xbox 360 kinect v1 for windows hello. It's possible? I've got installed it and I can use it as microphone and Webcam.

Zouplna, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Kinect v1 for streaming

1. Kinect v1 for streaming - Similar Threads - Kinect streaming

2. when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.: I am using kinect v2 as a webcam on my PC and use it as a windows hello login. But every time it takes a long while to initialize, with the welcome page saying that they couldn't load the camera. I have to retry for several times and wait for a while before the kinect...
  3. when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.: I am using kinect v2 as a webcam on my PC and use it as a windows hello login. But every time it takes a long while to initialize, with the welcome page saying that they couldn't load the camera. I have to retry for several times and wait for a while before the kinect...
  4. when using kinect v2 for windows 10 as windows hello login, took a long time to start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Kinects V2

Multiple Kinects V2: Hello allI have multiple kinects V2 and i want to collect images using both of them at the same time simultaneously.I have on my computer only USB 3.0 controller so when i plug in more than one kinect, my computer only recognizes one, as it is shown on the screenshot.Is there...
  6. Multiple Kinects V2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kinects V2: Hello allI have multiple kinects V2 and i want to collect images using both of them at the same time simultaneously.I have on my computer only USB 3.0 controller so when i plug in more than one kinect, my computer only recognizes one, as it is shown on the screenshot.Is there...
  7. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...: So, the title explains most of it but here is the error message and system specs. Error code: 0xA00F4244 nocamerasareattachedSystem Specs: 16gb ram installed, 256gb SSD, windows 10 home non activated, intel core i7 5th gen, intel iris pro 5200,...
  8. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...: So, the title explains most of it but here is the error message and system specs. Error code: 0xA00F4244 nocamerasareattachedSystem Specs: 16gb ram installed, 256gb SSD, windows 10 home non activated, intel core i7 5th gen, intel iris pro 5200,...
  9. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Kinect V2 Windows Hello

Kinect V2 Windows Hello: My Kinect works fine in studio and any other app but does not work for windows hello. The hello setup says 'This option is currently unavailable.' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kinect-v2-windows-hello/2e8603b9-fcd3-4ed1-a96a-c50b058cf3bd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use xbox 360 kinect for webcam on windows 10

2. kinect as webcam windows 10

3. using xbox 360 kinect as webcam

4. kinect x360 windows 10 webcam,
  5. install kinect v1 on windows &à