Windows 10: King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

Discus and support King Game "Bubble Witch 3" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to un install and then re install the app for bubble witch 3.If i go to the app store it shows as installed. if i go to settings app list it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhillKeen1, May 3, 2021.

1. King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

I tried to un install and then re install the app for bubble witch 3.If i go to the app store it shows as installed. if i go to settings app list it does not appear.how can i find it

:)

PhillKeen1, May 3, 2021
  2. nobby199 Win User

when in facebook games bubble witch 3 just freezes and will not run the other games run fairly good any one out there can help me

bubble witch 3 just comes on and freezes then it breaks up in diff parts off pictures

nobby199, May 3, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 3, 2021
  4. King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 3, 2021
Thema:

King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

1. King Game "Bubble Witch 3" - Similar Threads - King Game Bubble

2. Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC: I just installed CK3 via Game Pass and when I'm trying to load it I get the following error:Whether I click "Yes" or "No" the game sticks on the "Signing in..." screenSo I went to download the latest version and make sure I was up-to-date, and it appears that I am:You'd think...
  3. Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC: I just installed CK3 via Game Pass and when I'm trying to load it I get the following error:Whether I click "Yes" or "No" the game sticks on the "Signing in..." screenSo I went to download the latest version and make sure I was up-to-date, and it appears that I am:You'd think...
  4. Crusader kings 3 won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crusader kings 3 won't start: Since a few days my CK3 launcher won't start the game, due to several websearches I've figured that this is a problem with the Microsoft store version due to missing priviliges. I just want to know if there is any way to start the game? Ps.: I can't change the rights or the...
  5. PreOrdered Crusader King 3 not downloading and installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PreOrdered Crusader King 3 not downloading and installing: I'm not having much success forcing the download and installation of crusader kings 3 from Microsoft Store. I should add it was preordered. I've tried all the suggestions from the following links https://wintechlab.com/cannot-install-apps-from-microsoft-store-windows-10/...
  6. King Of Puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    King Of Puzzles game: When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-of-puzzles-game/707d5f60-a775-46bb-bdcd-7f7c85cc6302
  7. Windows apps folder infected with lots of "candy crush and bubble witch saga" and etc...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps folder infected with lots of "candy crush and bubble witch saga" and etc...: Basically the subject's name.[ATTACH]It's free real estate for different versions of the games i didn't even install (and some for example minecraft i did). Any way to dispose of these?...
  8. king

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    king: solve cg dg error in windows 10 home eddition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king/84bd3707-a5a6-46aa-9e2b-6b06ef78fe54
  9. Surface Pro 3 - phantom bubbles and touchpad not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 - phantom bubbles and touchpad not responding: Hi, I need help. Last year I had a problem with the "phantom touch", at the upper left corner of the screen. In fact I didn't resolve it, but I escaped it disabling the touch screen without using my Surface Pro 3 as a tablet. Last week I made the last Windows upgrade for...
  10. King games installing without my permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    King games installing without my permission.: Hi, I'm just wondering why King games such as Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, etc. are installing on my laptop without my permission. I go and uninstall the programs every couple of days and they always come back....