Windows 10: King games installing without my permission.

Discus and support King games installing without my permission. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm just wondering why King games such as Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, etc. are installing on my laptop without my permission. I go and uninstall... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ninakondza, Feb 22, 2019.

1. King games installing without my permission.

Hi, I'm just wondering why King games such as Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, etc. are installing on my laptop without my permission. I go and uninstall the programs every couple of days and they always come back.

:)

ninakondza, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Nihar143 Win User

King games installing without my permission.

add 'clash of kings' game in store

I want to play clash of kings game on Windows Phone Please add clash of kings game in store to install it.....

Nihar143, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

King games installing without my permission.

1. King games installing without my permission. - Similar Threads - King games installing

2. Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission: First let me say, yes i have the auto update stuff disabledThe file itself is located within WindowsApps folder the one that is usually hidden , i have already uninstalled the game itself, via the windows xbox app but sadly it is still taking up space on my drive within the...
  3. Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission: First let me say, yes i have the auto update stuff disabledThe file itself is located within WindowsApps folder the one that is usually hidden , i have already uninstalled the game itself, via the windows xbox app but sadly it is still taking up space on my drive within the...
  4. Microsoft Store installed a 100gb game without my knowledge or permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store installing game without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store installing game without permission: So i recently tried to install Halo from Microsoft store.But then i changed my mind and cancelled the installation.But it just doesn't seem to stop.no matter ehat i do,it still shows up.it is not downloading...it's just there and hogging my local disk c space...i have tried...
  6. Microsoft store installing game without permission

Microsoft store installing game without permission: So i recently tried to install Halo from Microsoft store.But then i changed my mind and cancelled the installation.But it just doesn't seem to stop.no matter ehat i do,it still shows up.it is not downloading...it's just there and hogging my local disk c space...i have tried...
  7. Microsoft store installing game without permission

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. King Of Puzzles game

King Of Puzzles game: When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-of-puzzles-game/707d5f60-a775-46bb-bdcd-7f7c85cc6302
  9. Windows installing without permission?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows installing without permission?: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon 4 when it came out. Then I decided not to play it anymore and deinstalled it. I had to delete the 80GB folder of the base game manually, because the store won't do that for you, if you click on deinstall. This was a few months ago. So far so...
  10. Apps getting Installed Without my Permission

Apps getting Installed Without my Permission: This is really getting on my nerves that Windows 10 installs apps which I do not need without my permission. For example, I just noticed that an app called PowerBI just appeared on my Start Menu without me telling it to install it. This is just annoying and rude so to...