Windows 10: King Of Puzzles game

Discus and support King Of Puzzles game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinBullock, Aug 15, 2020.

1. King Of Puzzles game

When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from

:)

KevinBullock, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

King Of Puzzles game

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

King Of Puzzles game

1. King Of Puzzles game - Similar Threads - King Puzzles game

2. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  3. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  4. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  5. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  6. King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    King Game "Bubble Witch 3": I tried to un install and then re install the app for bubble witch 3.If i go to the app store it shows as installed. if i go to settings app list it does not appear.how can i find it...
  7. age of empire the age of kings/ microsoft game disc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    age of empire the age of kings/ microsoft game disc: i have the disc and it will not play when i put it in the drive. it is installed but when i click the play it will not play. it acts like it will play for 1 second and then cuts off . can you help me please. i use to play it all the time but it stopped...
  8. king

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    king: solve cg dg error in windows 10 home eddition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king/84bd3707-a5a6-46aa-9e2b-6b06ef78fe54
  9. Puzzle Games Freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Puzzle Games Freezing: why do the puzzles keep freezing it happens to the daily ones and also the one i have bought, its been going on for weeks and i noticed one comment where you said it would be put right that too was weeks ago, when are these puzzles going to be put right. Ean...
  10. King games installing without my permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    King games installing without my permission.: Hi, I'm just wondering why King games such as Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, etc. are installing on my laptop without my permission. I go and uninstall the programs every couple of days and they always come back....