Windows 10: king

Discus and support king in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; solve cg dg error in windows 10 home eddition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king/84bd3707-a5a6-46aa-9e2b-6b06ef78fe54 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rajabhandari, Oct 7, 2019.

1. king

solve cg dg error in windows 10 home eddition

:)

Rajabhandari, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 7, 2019
  3. king of the road

18 Wheels of Steel Convoy I played, that the "king of the road" compared fun.
    -------Thank you for your valuable suggestions

chineseboy, Oct 7, 2019
  4. king

Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

king

1. king - Similar Threads - king

2. King khalid international Airport terminal 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    King khalid international Airport terminal 2: Taxi driving in airport to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria border crossing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-khalid-international-airport-terminal-2/701279b8-8349-459e-a774-d36175160b69
  3. King khalid international Airport terminal 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    King khalid international Airport terminal 2: Taxi driving in airport to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria border crossing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-khalid-international-airport-terminal-2/701279b8-8349-459e-a774-d36175160b69
  4. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  5. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  6. Getting a Whea uncorrectable error BSOD, but strangely only in a single game: For the King

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a Whea uncorrectable error BSOD, but strangely only in a single game: For the King: I have tried reverting my undervolts on both my CPU and my GPU, both did not work as I still crashed on stock settings. Still getting the BSOD upon 1-2minutes of entering the game. I noticed a 100% GPU utilization at 50 degrees Celsius.. if that helps. Have tested my...
  7. Getting a Whea uncorrectable error BSOD, but strangely only in a single game: For the King

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Whea uncorrectable error BSOD, but strangely only in a single game: For the King: I have tried reverting my undervolts on both my CPU and my GPU, both did not work as I still crashed on stock settings. Still getting the BSOD upon 1-2minutes of entering the game. I noticed a 100% GPU utilization at 50 degrees Celsius.. if that helps. Have tested my...
  8. Getting a Whea uncorrectable error BSOD, but strangely only in a single game: For the King

9. when i load candy crush only get orange king and the say wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i load candy crush only get orange king and the say wait: why cannot play candy crunch today i dosnot load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-load-candy-crush-only-get-orange-king-and/a9a17a72-b18b-4b58-a055-a9257b3272de
  10. when i load candy crush only get orange king and the say wait

when i load candy crush only get orange king and the say wait: why cannot play candy crunch today i dosnot load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-load-candy-crush-only-get-orange-king-and/a9a17a72-b18b-4b58-a055-a9257b3272de