Windows 10: kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem

Discus and support kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have windows 10 and I've have weeks trying to connect them downloading multiple drivers changing port settings and compatibility nothing seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sudiqlawal, Aug 20, 2019.

1. kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem

i have windows 10 and I've have weeks trying to connect them downloading multiple drivers changing port settings and compatibility nothing seems to work any solutions

:)

Sudiqlawal, Aug 20, 2019
  2. grlfriday Win User

Problem with my vinyl cutter

Because I searched for DAYS, I will add my comment. I had the same problem with my PCut CT1200 vinyl cutter, running through a COM port in Windows 7 fine, then disappeared when I upgraded to Windows 10.

I uninstalled the LXi VinylExpress software, and re-installed. I didn't use the driver on the CD with my old software, but had downloaded another copy so it was on my computer. I installed the downloaded driver in compatibility mode back to Windows 7, just
    as Sachin instructed, but wanted to add that my cutter didn't show up still, until I unplugged and re-plugged the USB from the cutter while it was on. As soon as I plugged the USB cable back in, the new COM port showed up in Device Manager, and finally I could
    run a test cut.

Thank you.

grlfriday, Aug 20, 2019
  3. DustyHunt Win User
    Windows 10 Update - LOST my Expert 24 vinyl cutter

I need to reinstall my Expert 24 vinyl cutter but windows 10 won't detect cutter

DustyHunt, Aug 20, 2019
  4. kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem

Problem with my vinyl cutter

Hi,

I realize that the application is not running in Windows 10. We will help you.

I suggest you to install the Application in Compatibility mode
    and check if it helps.

This issue might have caused due to incompatibility issue. Install the application in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Find the application installer file location.

• Right-click on the
      setup.exe file and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system
      from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once this is done, restart the computer
      and check if the issue persists.
    Refer: Using Compatibility Mode
    to Resolve Driver problems
    -
    suggested by Andre Da Costa.

Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem

1. kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem - Similar Threads - kingcut ca630 vinyl

2. Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...: Okay I'm searching threads on how to go from Windows 10 back to XP... All I hear is how people don't want to do that because security reasons and things are outdated and what not... Okay that's cool if you're doing banking over the internet and Wi-Fi and all that stuff... But...
  3. Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...: Okay I'm searching threads on how to go from Windows 10 back to XP... All I hear is how people don't want to do that because security reasons and things are outdated and what not... Okay that's cool if you're doing banking over the internet and Wi-Fi and all that stuff... But...
  4. Any free video cutter and editor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any free video cutter and editor?: I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask such a question, but I would like to know whether I can use Microsoft Teams to do video editing? Or is there any free video cutter? I recently got a free lifetime license for Joyoshare Media Cutter by participating in their...
  5. vinyl cutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vinyl cutter: hi I have a vinyl cutter that I cannot get to work when I plug it in the popup says device not recognised. I had exactly the same on my old computer, except it used to work and now does not. I have tried reinstalling the software but it has made no difference. do I need a...
  6. Add album information to library for vinyl records

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add album information to library for vinyl records: We own 300 vinyl albums. Can their information be added to Windows 10 WMA. I do not have the ability to copy/rip the albums. The alternative is an Excel spreadsheet. Dropdown lists would be helpful, but I have not figured that out either. Thank you Andy...
  7. Updated computer & have Windows 10 1083. I use CoreldDraw Suite 2019 with it to cut vinyl...

Updated computer & have Windows 10 1083. I use CoreldDraw Suite 2019 with it to cut vinyl...: Have updated Dell computer with Windows 10 1083. I have a vinyl cutter- Roland Camm-1 GS 24 that was synced up with Roland Cut Studio and CorelDraw Suite 2019 to make the cutter cut vinyl for signs and banners. In trying to sync CorelDraw 2019 with Roland Cut Studio 311 all I...
  8. Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software: I purchased Ion Superia 7 in 1 record deck and tried to download the EZ vinyl software on the PC. However received a message saying I cannot connect to audio device...
  9. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE: I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb...
  10. Saving music files recorded from vinyl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving music files recorded from vinyl: I have recorded vinyl discs using AUDACITY and Exported the files as MP3 to WINDOWS. I have split albums into separate Tracks.The result is each Track saves as a separate file.If I want to play the whole Album do I aiso need to Export as one whole File ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver kingcut ca630