Windows 10: Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past

Discus and support Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Epic Games store, but I am unable to download it because there is no option to.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JosephHuang4, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past

So I have Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Epic Games store, but I am unable to download it because there is no option to. Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past aa731a21-f7bf-46f9-b0bf-7edef304716f?upload=true.png

:)

JosephHuang4, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Guitar Win User
    Guitar, Feb 19, 2020
  3. dirtyferret, Feb 19, 2020
  4. RVWIV Win User

Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past

Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install

I recently decided to buy the Royal edition of Kingdom Come: Deliverance from the Microsoft store. However, the DLC won't give me an option to install it, and any time I load the game it states that the DLC isn't installed or purchased. I went ahead and
    uninstalled the game, reinstalled using the Royal Edition's page, and the DLC still didn't install, nor do I have the option to install the DLC (Below is a screenshot of my Store page).
    Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past db0bdad5-58b7-4271-b5c2-c98abb76e61d?upload=true.png
    Clicking
    Install on the Royal Edition just throws back that the game is installed.

RVWIV, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past

1. Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past - Similar Threads - Kingdom Deliverance DLC

2. DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  3. DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  4. DLC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Microdsoft treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microdsoft treasure hunt: How do I uninstall treasure hunt ,, loaded for xbox , I don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microdsoft-treasure-hunt/7c61e80a-2f3f-4034-b24b-1e898819e6a6
  6. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: Help, I uninstalled Microsoft treasure hunt some time ago because I was watching more ads than playing the game I installed it again today, and the ads are worse than ever. I would even pay for no ads but can't find out how. Please help me!!! I find it impossible to get any...
  7. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  8. Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install: I recently decided to buy the Royal edition of Kingdom Come: Deliverance from the Microsoft store. However, the DLC won't give me an option to install it, and any time I load the game it states that the DLC isn't installed or purchased. I went ahead and uninstalled the game,...
  9. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  10. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kingdom come deliverance treasure of the past dlc download