Windows 10: Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install

Discus and support Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently decided to buy the Royal edition of Kingdom Come: Deliverance from the Microsoft store. However, the DLC won't give me an option to install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RVWIV, Dec 24, 2019.

1. RVWIV Win User

Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install

I recently decided to buy the Royal edition of Kingdom Come: Deliverance from the Microsoft store. However, the DLC won't give me an option to install it, and any time I load the game it states that the DLC isn't installed or purchased. I went ahead and uninstalled the game, reinstalled using the Royal Edition's page, and the DLC still didn't install, nor do I have the option to install the DLC Below is a screenshot of my Store page. Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install db0bdad5-58b7-4271-b5c2-c98abb76e61d?upload=true.png Clicking Install on the Royal Edition just throws back that the game is installed.

:)

RVWIV, Dec 24, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. remove royal raid

Hello Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with you are not able to uninstall “Royal Raid” app on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Click on the “Start” menu.
    • Type “appwiz.cpl” into the search field and press “Enter”. The “Uninstall or change programs” window will open.
    • Click on “royal raid” in the list of programs.
    • Click on “Uninstall”.
    • Select “Yes” when asked to confirm that you want to uninstall royal raid from your computer.
    Note: Your computer will then begin uninstalling the app and may take up to several minutes.

For reference:

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by “CB Grant”
    replied on August 1, 2015 in the following Microsoft community link given below and check if that helps.

How to uninstall Windows 10 apps ?

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install

A program won't come to the foreground (Windows 10)

I have a program (QGIS, which uses QT5) that will not come to the foreground. It starts maximized (that's fine) but it stays behind all my other programs. It can be focused, and I can work in QGIS, but any non-minimized programs stay in front of it.

I have tried the AutoHotKey script suggested in an answer in this post:
    Program windows won't come to foreground when selected in Windows 8.1 but it didn't help.

HeyOverThere, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install

1. Kingdom Come Royal Edition: DLC Won't Install - Similar Threads - Kingdom Royal Edition

2. DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  3. DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  4. DLC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't install.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't install.: When I try to click the install button, a red slash symbol is over the install button. I meet the system requirements as well so I don't know why it isn't letting me install....
  6. Royal dnm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Royal dnm: ROYAL DRAGON NEST PRIVATE SERVER GUILD PACKAGE IS NOW UP! Do you have a guild? Do you want to experience a thrilling and a balanced gameplay? This is for you! A GUILD MUST HAVE 15 ACTIVE MEMBERS TO CLAIM REWARDS AND MUST FILL-OUT THE FOLLOWING FORMAT: GUILD NAME: GUILD...
  7. How to install Dungeons DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Dungeons DLC: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I have the DLC but i can't install it. How do i install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-dungeons-dlc/05a5d2b5-6f9c-46fb-913b-150dce7e747c
  8. Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC: Treasures From the Past: So I have Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Epic Games store, but I am unable to download it because there is no option to.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kingdom-come-deliverance-dlc-treasures-from-the/ebdc8358-cd19-4b5d-86dd-9b896ea4cfb6
  9. Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.: Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message [ATTACH] When I look into my library it gives me this...
  10. Anniversery Edition won't install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversery Edition won't install: The title says it all. If I look in the Windows logs in the event viewer there is nothing that looks to be to do with it. I do the restart & install updates. It restarts, and I get progress messages up to 87% at which point it says it can't update and reboots. This seems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox kingdom come deliverance dlc wont download