Windows 10: Kingston Datatraveler 4G

Discus and support Kingston Datatraveler 4G in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I format a Kingston Datatraveler 4G. System doesn't recognize the drive at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cuyuna5, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Cuyuna5 Win User

Kingston Datatraveler 4G

How can I format a Kingston Datatraveler 4G. System doesn't recognize the drive at all.

:)

Cuyuna5, Feb 20, 2019

2. Recognize DataTraveler after W10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Kingston DataTraveler Locker G3 drivers and check if it helps.
    Follow the steps provided, to uninstall and reinstall the display driver.

• Press Windows logo + X key.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Select for Kingston DataTraveler Locker G3
      drivers.

• Right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.

• After the uninstalling the drivers restart the computer. This should automatically install proper drivers for it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Kingston datatraveller 3.0 pendrive not working as 3.0

My new Kingston datatraveller 3.0 pendrive sometimes is detected as 3.0 pendrive in the usb 3.0 port and other times there is a notification that "The device can perform faster when connected to the usb 3.0".

MAYANK-YADAV, Feb 20, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Kingston Datatraveler 4G

Kingston Increases Speed on DataTraveler 410 USB Flash Drive

Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Corporation, today announced it is increasing read and write speeds on its Kingston DataTraveler 410 USB Flash drive to 20 MB/sec. read and write. Shipping in capacities up to 32GB, the speedy DataTraveler 410 allows for faster file transfers and is password protected to help keep data secure.

The faster read and write speeds make the DataTraveler 410 the ideal drive for high-definition photos, large documents, presentations, music, videos and other data. It includes SecureTraveler software, which allows users to create and access a password-protected area of the drive called the “Privacy Zone.”

Kingston Datatraveler 4G 26a_thm.jpg

Kingston Datatraveler 4G 26b_thm.jpg

The increased data transfer rates of the DataTraveler 410 follows a recent speed bump of the higher capacities (16- and 32GB) of Kingston’s consumer-level DataTraveler I G2, DataTraveler 101 and DataTraveler 100 drives to read and write speeds of 10 MB/sec.

Kingston DataTraveler USB drives are backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support.

DataTraveler 410 Product Features and Specifications:
    • Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
    • Dimensions: 2.58" x 0.71" x 0.41" (65.76mm x 17.98mm x 10.7mm)
    • Speeds: data transfer rates of up to 20MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write
    • Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
    • Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
    • Simple: just plug into a USB port
    • Practical: capless swivel design protects USB connector; no cap to lose
    • Guaranteed: five-year warranty
    • Safeguarded: includes SecureTraveler security software for Windows
    • Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems
    Source: Kingston

btarunr, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Kingston Datatraveler 4G

1. Kingston Datatraveler 4G - Similar Threads - Kingston Datatraveler

2. Kingston DataTraveller / Windows 11 lost drive letter bug... still no fix???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kingston DataTraveller / Windows 11 lost drive letter bug... still no fix???: Hello all,I too am facing the Kingston DataTraveller / Windows 11 bug. I've scoured the internet, tried all the solutions. I tried the "idiot" solutions like, repartition the drive, reformat the drive, run chkdsk, and all the other pointless solutions. I tried more proper...
  3. Kingston DataTraveller / Windows 11 lost drive letter bug... still no fix???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kingston DataTraveller / Windows 11 lost drive letter bug... still no fix???: Hello all,I too am facing the Kingston DataTraveller / Windows 11 bug. I've scoured the internet, tried all the solutions. I tried the "idiot" solutions like, repartition the drive, reformat the drive, run chkdsk, and all the other pointless solutions. I tried more proper...
  4. My Kingston DataTraveler 100 G3 is showing in Windows as a SCSI drive instead of USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Kingston DataTraveler 100 G3 is showing in Windows as a SCSI drive instead of USB: So, this drive was working as intended as a USB drive. I was using Rufus to make it a bootable USB for a linux server I was trying to test, but my computer Win10 blue-screened during that process. Since then, it has been showing as a SCSI drive in the Device Manager. I have...
  5. Issue with Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy Can't Unlock

Issue with Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy Can't Unlock: Getting error "Unable to locate the removable drive. Please remove and reinsert your DTVaultPrivacy." I'm using Windows 10, flash drive type - DTVP/32GB. Got these messages today, have 2 flash drives and they were fine a few weeks ago. Also, flash drives work on other PCs....
  6. Kingston Flashdisk 32Gb DT50 DataTraveler 50 USB 3.1 DT50 / 32Gb cannot be detected

Kingston Flashdisk 32Gb DT50 DataTraveler 50 USB 3.1 DT50 / 32Gb cannot be detected: I have a Kingston Flashdisk 32Gb DT50 DataTraveler 50 USB 3.1 DT50 / 32Gb, it used to be used and detected on my laptop with Windows 10 OS but why can't it be detected now?...
  7. Kingston datatraveller 3.0 pendrive not working as 3.0

Kingston datatraveller 3.0 pendrive not working as 3.0: My new Kingston datatraveller 3.0 pendrive sometimes is detected as 3.0 pendrive in the usb 3.0 port and other times there is a notification that "The device can perform faster when connected to the usb 3.0"....
  8. Kingston datatraveler suddenly becomes write protected

Kingston datatraveler suddenly becomes write protected: Hi, I have a kingston usb flash drive datatraveler G4 64GB and out of the blue this drive is always popping up the "disc write protected error".The group policy that controls this is set to "not configured" also when i use diskpart it completes successfully but the disc is...
  9. Kingston 4GB DataTraveler Write Protected

Kingston 4GB DataTraveler Write Protected: I tried CMD, StorageDevicePolicies in Regedit but nothing. Still Write Protected, help. 39456
  10. Kingston Datatraveler 100 G2 4GB recognized as Disk Drive

Kingston Datatraveler 100 G2 4GB recognized as Disk Drive: I have tried almost everything with this drive but it still wont format, let me change the drive letter, change the name, or open it. Anyone have any idea whats wrong? i may have put an os on it with Rufus but not sure. 92231

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender Kingston DataTraveler 8GB vault privacy 3.0

2. new kingston Datatraveller not working

3. my old kingston datatraveler 4gb wont open on windows 10