Windows 10: KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN

Discus and support KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, i need helping in fixing the issue after kiosk is enbled on windows 10 pro. the KIOSK mode was enabled as per standard process from user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Srinath Pelluri, Mar 25, 2020.

1. KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN

Hi,

i need helping in fixing the issue after kiosk is enbled on windows 10 pro.

the KIOSK mode was enabled as per standard process from user accounts control panel

one the machine was rebooted. The kiosk account was showing for a second but the screen started to flash , it looks as it some login screes hindering this kiosk login and i am unable to login a the screen keeps on flashing

rebooting the box into repair screen and clicked on start up repair. But it did not worked

i need help in running some commands when in pair mode to atleast disable or remove the kiosk account , so that the next reboot atleast i can see the login screen of admin account,

any other methods or ideas are welcome , as i need this home laptop for daily office usage

:)

Srinath Pelluri, Mar 25, 2020

2. How do I remove a "Kiosk" login at login screen??

I bought an HP Envy laptop about a year and a half ago- when I got home, I noticed a "Kiosk" login show up at the login screen. I created my own Administrator login account, but whenever I boot the laptop, the "Kiosk" account is selected by default and I
    have to take a few steps to select my user account. When I bought the laptop, the machine had Windows 8.1 on it, but I upgraded to Windows 10 Home last year. I can't find any user account in the settings named "Kiosk", and I can't find any tutorials anywhere
    that explain how I can get rid of this.

Can anyone advise me?

VictorMcManus, Mar 25, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Mar 25, 2020
  4. KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN

Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN

1. KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN - Similar Threads - KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN

2. Screen Flashing - Can't login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen Flashing - Can't login: My screen keeps flashing after an update and won't let me do anything, including powering it off. Computer also won't let me put it in safe mode. Can't click anything, what can I do to resolve this issue?...
  3. Login screen keeps flashing and resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen keeps flashing and resetting: While trying to login to my PC once I arrive at the login screen windows keeps flashing and alternating to the slide just before login that displays the time and date and then back to the login page repeatably at a constant rate despite my efforts. Attempting to put in my...
  4. Login Screen Flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen Flashing: Hello! So today i logged in to my computer and i noticed the login screen was flashing black and i tried unplugging my computer but that did not work.So i did not know what happend with this because yesterday i installed a theme onto my computer.Kindness,Divi...
  5. Flashing screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flashing screen after login: Having an issue with one of my monitors constantly flashing on and off after I login to Windows. The flashing only starts when I log in. Before it started happening, I went into my BIOS to check if AMD Virtualization was enabled. No settings in the BIOS were changed when I...
  6. Flashing screen on login.

Flashing screen on login.: So I was playing a game, I exited like normal. I tried to open the start menu, when I did that, the start menu kept closing instantly. Sooo I hit restart, and it kept going and going so I pressed and held the power button. Now when I sign in my desktop flashes the taskbar...
  7. Windows 10 flashing screen at login

Windows 10 flashing screen at login: I just turned on my pc and saw that the screen was flickering, I restarted it and it was still the same so, I tried to log in and when I could only see a black desktop with only the mouse visible, I couldn't use Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the task manager because it didn't do...
  8. Windows 10 Login Screen Flashing

Windows 10 Login Screen Flashing: I know I'm not the only person who has had this issue. My Mom's laptop flashes at the login screen. We are unable to load it at all. How could we fix this without losing any files? submitted by /u/SSFx93 [link] [comments]...
  9. Login Screen Constantly Flashing =

Login Screen Constantly Flashing =: Hello, I turned on my computer today, and I can't login to my machine. It constantly flickers between the date and the login screen. I can't even start my windows in safe mode due to this issue. I've attached a video below to show what I'm currently experiencing....
  10. Black screen flash after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen flash after login: Hey guys Something new... I cleaned installed... At login screen I put my password push enter ..it loads...then a black screen for about 2 secs then my desktop.... I restore to a previous image and it doesn't happen ...what could cause that 135361

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer is trying to go to kiosk mode and log in with account screen is flashin