Windows 10: Kiosk mode & MS Edge Saved Password

Discus and support Kiosk mode & MS Edge Saved Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We currently have a PC on Kiosk mode that logs into windows automatically and then opens up the website we have set it to. Every morning we then have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom Garside, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Kiosk mode & MS Edge Saved Password

We currently have a PC on Kiosk mode that logs into windows automatically and then opens up the website we have set it to. Every morning we then have to manually log the website in and then the public will use it all day with out an issue. In then afternoon we then turn this off at the end of the day and the process starts all over again the next morning.The problem I'm trying to resolve is that morning manual logging in, is it possible for a Kiosk mode PC to have the "Saved Password" setting on so that it remembers the user name and password therefore eliminating the need to be manually logge

:)

Tom Garside, Aug 13, 2022

2. Kiosk mode & MS Edge Saved Password

We currently have a PC on Kiosk mode that logs into windows automatically and then opens up the website we have set it to. Every morning we then have to manually log the website in and then the public will use it all day with out an issue. In then afternoon we then turn this off at the end of the day and the process starts all over again the next morning.

The problem I'm trying to resolve is that morning manual logging in, is it possible for a Kiosk mode PC to have the "Saved Password" setting on so that it remembers the user name and password therefore eliminating the need to be manually logged in each morning?

Tom Garside, Aug 14, 2022
  3. N7AS Win User
    MS Edge not saving passwords

For the last few days, MS Edge is not saving my passwords. My password list is empty. I don't even get a prompt to save a password anymore.
    How can I fix this?

4. zebal Win User

Kiosk mode & MS Edge Saved Password

MS Edge not saving passwords

if you disabe\restart\enable back it may start working and offer to save passwords.
    if not next step that could help is to reset edge to factory defaults.

zebal, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Kiosk mode & MS Edge Saved Password

1. Kiosk mode & MS Edge Saved Password - Similar Threads - Kiosk mode Edge

2. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk mode with MS Teams: I am trying to setup KIOSK mode in Win10 and i want to setup MS Teams as the Kiosk app but i am not able to see MS teams as one of the options while selecting the app for kiosk view, Please help me with the same...
  3. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk mode with MS Teams: I am trying to setup KIOSK mode in Win10 and i want to setup MS Teams as the Kiosk app but i am not able to see MS teams as one of the options while selecting the app for kiosk view, Please help me with the same...
  4. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?: I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID which i will create but question...
  6. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?: I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID which i will create but question...
  7. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  9. MS Edge saved passwords.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge saved passwords.: My saved passwords/email addresses do not appear in a dropdown list when I click the email box.If I then insert one letter it lists only the email addresses starting with that letter including the passwords.Two identical PCs and this has only appeared on one PC a couple of...
  10. Microsoft Edge and Kiosk Mode.

Microsoft Edge and Kiosk Mode.: Here at my staffing agency, we are trying to put out our applications on some computers in the front of the office for our candidates to apply/register on. We are trying to do this with Kiosk mode on the Windows platform. The issue being one of the computers updated the Edge...