Windows 10: Kiosk mode slows my application

Discus and support Kiosk mode slows my application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I have a an Qt Application that I want to put on Kiosk mode.I used this link to do that :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LéoPalazzi, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Kiosk mode slows my application

Hello,I have a an Qt Application that I want to put on Kiosk mode.I used this link to do that : https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/configuration/kiosk-single-app#powershellThe goal of my application is to display content but with triggers imagine you have a product in front of a camera and you lift it then the content will change. So to do it it's running a AI program.When I run it manually it's working well but when I put it as kiosk mode all triggers are really slow and same for the video 3 times slower.Do someone know why my application is so slow ?Thank you in advance.

:)

LéoPalazzi, Jun 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 - 1803 - Kiosk mode - UWP application

I'm currently facing an issue with dev of kiosk mode application in windows 10.

After sleep, the application crash.

Our current setup :

-Windows 10 – 1803, last update

-Hardware : replicable on any devices

-User in kiosk mode with Set-AssginedAccess without password

-Sleep mode on button pressed.

Example with very simple project ( without any code behind ) :

• User logged with kiosk app
    • Press button to turn sleep mode on
    • Press again button to turn sleep mode off
    • Kiosk application crash and restart, with blue screen in between.

camillemuller2, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

Hi,

I'm trying to use Acrobat Reader instead of Edge in kiosk mode in order to show a pdf but I can't understand how to add Acrobat to the list of application that are allowed to work under kiosk mode

thanks in advance

Enrco

EnricoRollo, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Kiosk mode slows my application

How to prepare application for Window kiosk mode?

I have an application written in C++. It consists of 2 exe files and several dll. The first exe file (Launcher) checks for updates and starts the main exe file. Main exe file provides main functionality.

I want to run this application in Windows kiosk mode. But when I activate this mode on the Choose app step it shows a fixed list of applications and do not allow to select arbitrary exe file from the disk.

How to add my application to this list? Or maybe there is another way to setup kiosk mode which allows using any exe file from disk?

Andrey Epifantsev, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Kiosk mode slows my application

1. Kiosk mode slows my application - Similar Threads - Kiosk mode slows

2. while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app: i have my custom app after installation , i want to run that app in kiosk mode, but my application is not visible in choose kiosk app list .is there any way to add my application in this list so i can run my app in kiosk mode.regards, satnam...
  3. while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while setting up a kiosk mode , my Windows application is not visible in choose a kiosk app: i have my custom app after installation , i want to run that app in kiosk mode, but my application is not visible in choose kiosk app list .is there any way to add my application in this list so i can run my app in kiosk mode.regards, satnam...
  4. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?: I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID which i will create but question...
  5. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?: I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID which i will create but question...
  6. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Support
    kiosk mode: I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome browser in the application list , therefore , I would like to ask how to control the user can use chrome browser or not ? another...
  8. Kiosk Mode

Kiosk Mode: I have set Kiosk mode with a single user and a single app. I am unable to remove the user and do not get an error but just times out and Kiosk mode with the user is still enable. How do I remove this in Windows 10 Pro version 2004?...
  9. KIOSK MODE

KIOSK MODE: Good Day, Is it possible to run any application type in KIOSK mode for Enterprise or Education versions? I tried to run Visual Studio Code in KIOSK mode only the black background can be seen using Windows Imaging and configuration design and I was deprived User...
  10. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kiosk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda