Windows 10: kiosk mode

Discus and support kiosk mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by derek chan, Jul 29, 2021.

1. kiosk mode

I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome browser in the application list , therefore , I would like to ask how to control the user can use chrome browser or not ? another question , I am not sure the difference with applocker and kiosk mode , which one should I use ? How to Set Up Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 - YouTube thanks

:)

derek chan, Jul 29, 2021

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Shawn Brink, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

kiosk mode

Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

kiosk mode

1. kiosk mode - Similar Threads - kiosk mode

2. Stuck in kiosk mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in kiosk mode: Im stuck in Kiosk mode, i already tried ctrl alt del but it doesn't work, im specifically stuck on a website, i cant open or close anything, the moment i turn on my pc it sends straight to the website, it doesnt even let me choose my admin profile, please help....
  3. Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot: I am having issues when it comes to the "Setting up your device for work" and Device Setup for a new AutoPilot and Kiosk Mode setup using Setup a Windows 10 kiosk device using Intune and AutoPilot In The Cloud 247 as a guide except not using Kiosk Browser - chose Edge.Device...
  4. On Screen Keyboard, Kiosk Mode, Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    On Screen Keyboard, Kiosk Mode, Microsoft Edge: Setting up a PC for Kiosk mode, using Microsoft Edge as the Kiosk app.It is using a touchscreen monitor with no other peripheral accessories keyboard!Trying to figure a way to summon the On-Screen Keyboard when selecting a text field.I have tried changing the PC to tablet...
  5. How do I enable screensaver in Kiosk mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I enable screensaver in Kiosk mode?: I am creating a digital sign for a restaurant, using Kiosk mode in Windows 10 on a touch screen device. It's set to open with Edge and a predefined URL. However, if no one interacts with the menu, I would like the screensaver to activate.I have checked all the settings, but...
  6. Disable or Change Ctrl + Alt + Del for Kiosk Mode

Disable or Change Ctrl + Alt + Del for Kiosk Mode: I've successfully set up Kiosk mode on a Windows 10 Enterprise PC. I have it so that it auto logs in with the local user name and it launches the app. I've disabled Ctrl + Esc via Keyboard filters and also Ctrl + Alt + Del. My main goals is to restrict users from entering...
  7. Kiosk mode slows my application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kiosk mode slows my application: Hello,I have a an Qt Application that I want to put on Kiosk mode.I used this link to do that : https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/configuration/kiosk-single-app#powershellThe goal of my application is to display content but with triggers imagine you have a product in...
  8. RE: Kiosk Mode with Windows Configuration Designer

RE: Kiosk Mode with Windows Configuration Designer: Hello Everyone,I was trying to setup a Kiosk Mode with Windows Configuration Designer. And I created a provisioning package file and applied for testing it did not worked as I was assuming. But now I am not able to remove that package and I cannot revert any changes....
  9. Kiosk mode setup systemsettings.exe keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kiosk mode setup systemsettings.exe keeps crashing: I have a Windows 10 Education 2004 machine. I am trying to set it up as a kiosk with Edge, but every time I try, it freezes and says "systemsettings.exe has stopped". I have tried MANY times. I delete the kiosk user I created just for this purpose and go through the kiosk...
  10. Question about kiosk mode on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about kiosk mode on windows 10: Hello, I want to set up a kiosk and I wanted to know, if I make one of my existing users a kiosk will I be able to return it to normal when I remove the kiosk mode for it? Or will I need to create a new user just for kiosk in order to keep my existing user? Thanks submitted...