Windows 10: KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !

Discus and support KIS vs Kaspersky Total security ! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is KIS faster than Kaspersky Total security ? are the differences just the safe kids, backup and passwords manager ? 150139 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hpbaxxter, Feb 9, 2020.

1. hpbaxxter Win User

KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !

Is KIS faster than Kaspersky Total security ?
    are the differences just the safe kids, backup and passwords manager ?

:)

hpbaxxter, Feb 9, 2020

2. Kaspersky Antivirus/KIS 2010 released (version 9.0)

ohh , it is right very nice time to move on to the KIS9 , from KIS6 i see KIS is best internet security program

Hayder_Master, Feb 9, 2020
  3. help.... detected objects on my kaspersky total security 2016

Hi:

The link for Kaspersky support is here (the BLUE text is a clickable link to their support site):KIS vs Kaspersky Total security ! :)

Having said all that, it appears from your screen shots that all you really need to do is to uninstall the outdated version of Flash Player for Firefox and the outdated version of Shockwave Player. A total of 4 mouse clicks are all that's needed.

(NOTE: this has nothing to do with Flash Player for IE, for Edge, or for Chrome.)
    (ALSO: It appears that the 7Zip detection may be a "False Positive", as I get the same item on my own system. You may either use the "Exclusion" button, or ignore the detection, or report it as a possible False Positive to Kaspersky.)

STEP 1:
    Picture #1 below shows how to uninstall them -- it is taken from MY computer, to illustrate how to do it.

KIS vs Kaspersky Total security ! [​IMG]

Picture #2 below shows the 2 applications on YOUR computer to uninstall:

• Click on "Adobe Flash Player 23 NPAPI", then click the "uninstall" button
    • Then click on "Adobe Shockwave Player 12.2", then click the "uninstall" button

KIS vs Kaspersky Total security ! [​IMG]

STEP 2:
    Reboot (restart) the computer.

STEP 3:

Run a manual KTS vulnerability scan.

STEP 4:

Post a screen shot of the new KTS vulnerability scan.

Thank you,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 9, 2020
  4. KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !

MoxieMomma, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !

1. KIS vs Kaspersky Total security ! - Similar Threads - KIS Kaspersky Total

2. Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security: I recently downloaded Windows 11 to my HP Envy laptop. I've been using Kaspersky Total Security for 6+ years with Windows 10 and earlier.Once I employed Windows 11, I am now unable to access the Kaspersky database to update the antivirus protection. The Kaspersky messages I...
  3. Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 vs Kaspersky Total Security: I recently downloaded Windows 11 to my HP Envy laptop. I've been using Kaspersky Total Security for 6+ years with Windows 10 and earlier.Once I employed Windows 11, I am now unable to access the Kaspersky database to update the antivirus protection. The Kaspersky messages I...
  4. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc: I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I already did 1. control panel 2. programs and feautures 3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security the result is: it is not...
  5. problems with my hotmail account and installing Kaspersky Total Security

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with my hotmail account and installing Kaspersky Total Security: This is a new computer and in email it shows my email address for the Microsoft account as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have never used this email. The only one I use is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It will not let me change it and the...
  6. KIS Total v Defender

KIS Total v Defender: My Kaspersky Total Security 2019 runs out end May but they want nearly double what I paid last time, so shopping around. I know everyone has preferences but what I am looking at is Effectiveness/Price/Users. Those that I have looked at are comparable in price to KIS, and...
  7. Kaspersky KIS not working with Firefox (again)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky KIS not working with Firefox (again): I have been using Firefox Quantum 66.0.2 (64 bit) with Kaspersky for years but today Firefox kept having problems so I uninstalled and then re-installed it. Now the KIS UIRL Advisors show up when I do a Google search using Firefox, but it does not show up at the top of...
  8. Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues

Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues: I just upgraded to KIS 2017 v17.0.0.116(a) using Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393.105. I find Safe Money doesn't work - I get an orange border with the message “Driver for protection against screen shots is disabled”. But it is enabled and virtualisation is on....
  9. kaspersky total security installation problem.

kaspersky total security installation problem.: would be grateful if anyone else has had this problem. I dowmloaded a exe file from kaspersky, a paid one I add. came down ok. it was a normal exe file. I clicked on the exe, kaspersky window came up, 20 seconds later it vanished, completely. Well I downloaded the file 3...
  10. Windows Defender vs. Kaspersky Internet Security

Windows Defender vs. Kaspersky Internet Security: I've got Kaspersky KIS 2016 installed on Win10 and have turned (or tried to turn) Windows Defender off via Group Policy. It even says it's bee turned off. But Speccy v1.28.709 says: Windows Defender Windows Defender Enabled Firewall Firewall Enabled Display Name...