Windows 10: kishore

Discus and support kishore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi im using windows 10 from past 15 days. while typing this datemodified: we are not getting calendar widget can u suggest me whats the problem..i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kiranvadipilla, May 17, 2022.

1. kishore

hi im using windows 10 from past 15 days. while typing this datemodified: we are not getting calendar widget can u suggest me whats the problem..i had tried my best but there is no result

:)

kiranvadipilla, May 17, 2022

2. ROBIN HOOD LEGEND OF SHERWOOD LAG IN WINDOWS 10

Hi, Kiran Kishore,

I have followed the steps suggested by you but the game exits giving an error.

DebajyotiChanda, May 17, 2022
  3. windows 10 unknow device “root\NetTap6”

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and follow the suggestion of Kiran Kishore replied on July 10, 2015 and check if that helps:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...net-tap6/ee9413fb-1fe3-43ea-879a-06f2b27b8735

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the SFC and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 17, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

kishore

my laptop always shows task manager disk usage 100%.

Hi Kishor, I don't know which suggestion you tried . . .

Open Task Manager (Ctrl +Shift + Esc)

Click on the Disc column header, so the arrow faces down

Leave that window open

Monitor the disc activity and what process(es) are top of the process list

Please report here what processes are at the top of the list when you hard drive is busy . . .

DaveM121, May 17, 2022
Thema:

kishore

1. kishore - Similar Threads - kishore

2. kishore

in Windows 10 Customization
    kishore: hi im using windows 10 from past 15 days. while typing this datemodified: we are not getting calendar widget can u suggest me whats the problem..i had tried my best but there is no result...
  3. kishore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kishore: hi im using windows 10 from past 15 days. while typing this datemodified: we are not getting calendar widget can u suggest me whats the problem..i had tried my best but there is no result...