Windows 10: Kitten with Computer help

Discus and support Kitten with Computer help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've recently gotten a kitten and i'm having trouble with keeping her off my keyboard at night. I've already figured out how to disable the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ShadowKatana, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Kitten with Computer help

I've recently gotten a kitten and i'm having trouble with keeping her off my keyboard at night. I've already figured out how to disable the keyboard when I'm not using it and the touchscreen entirely disabled but something still evades me. I can't figure out how to turn off the ability to enable airplane mode.

I'll be using this method until I can get her to stop playing on my laptop entirely. A lot of the forums I've looked at mention turning it on and off but that's not what.. I really want to do.

I'm kind of surprised that this isn't a thing with the amount of keyboard smashing that happens (And the fact that I tried to convince myself that she wouldn't press it.. only to come back to find she had indeed turned airplane mode on much to my complete horror.) Any help will be appreciated.

My windows version number is 6.3 (Build 9600)

:)

ShadowKatana, Dec 25, 2019
  2. CJCerny Win User

Redirect certain webpages to kittens

Don't know about the kitten thing, but I do know that blocking "all NSFW" websites is gonna require a service/software that is updated regularly. This can either be done with software or with a router that supports such a feature, since the list of NSFW websites is constantly changing. Suggest you start with the option for family friendly surfing that is included as part of Windows Live Essentials.

CJCerny, Dec 25, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 25, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Kitten with Computer help

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Kitten with Computer help

1. Kitten with Computer help - Similar Threads - Kitten Computer help

2. computer help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer help: can anyone please explain what this mean. many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-help/3d4d786c-7e0b-423b-8581-597806315692
  3. computer help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer help: can anyone please explain what this mean. many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-help/3d4d786c-7e0b-423b-8581-597806315692
  4. Holding stay walking running kitten cat

Holding stay walking running kitten cat: Sksooedo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-stay-walking-running-kitten-cat/ed36e8bd-0b15-4d61-a186-ced1c65a9269
  5. Holding stay walking running kitten cat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holding stay walking running kitten cat: Sksooedo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-stay-walking-running-kitten-cat/ed36e8bd-0b15-4d61-a186-ced1c65a9269
  6. Computer Help

Computer Help: My HP laptop flashes back on the startup screen. It occasionally shows the time displayed and the power button in the bottom right corner but I can’t click anything. I’ve tried hard resetting it but nothing happens....
  7. Computer help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer help: My laptop started randomly restarting over and over again. It also froze and the screen kept glitching and kept playing the sound it froze on while I was watching a video. It then shut down and will not turn back on. I have left it alone for a couple hours but it is very hot...
  8. Computer Help . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Help . . .: This computer is a, Dell Vostro 3583, laptop.. Running, Windows 10 pro. My problem is . . . I've changed, too many things. So now, I'm back on the Forum. Looking for help? My problem is adjusting, the space between the, desktop icons. Just too, many times! In the...
  9. Computer Help . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Help . . .: I have two, Dell Vostro 3583, laptop computers. Both running, Windows 10 pro. This computer, I'm typing on, works fine. The other computer, has a problem. I'm not using a cable company I use Wi-Fi On the second computer, this is what I did: I, installed, the operating...
  10. Help with computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with computer: My computer will not repair itself it has an error that says your PC has ran into a problem, Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/help-with-computer/884da88b-d044-47be-aea3-c442c379f586