Windows 10: Klondike scoring

Discus and support Klondike scoring in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't get credit for a winning hand on Klondike scoring every time. It seem like its 50% of the time. Any solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkDitter1, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Klondike scoring

I don't get credit for a winning hand on Klondike scoring every time. It seem like its 50% of the time. Any solutions?

:)

MarkDitter1, Jun 7, 2020

2. microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

Hi,

For more information on Klondike Scoring on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we would suggest that you post your concern on their Community Page directly on this

link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jun 7, 2020
  3. zzzpete Win User
    Solitaire Klondike scoring

On or about June 2019 the scoring for Solitaire Klondike change to a "new" system were about 3,000 bonus point are added to the cumulative score whenever you solved the deck.

Can you add an option to disable the bonus scoring and go back the the conventional Vegas scoring scheme that had been used with this game since its creation?

This is not an Xbox issue but is the Windows 10 Solitaire Collection game. There is no such category that can be selected under "Category".

zzzpete, Jun 7, 2020
  4. stennels Win User

Klondike scoring

microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

My question is already posted there no response yet

John

stennels, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Klondike scoring

1. Klondike scoring - Similar Threads - Klondike scoring

2. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  3. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  4. Klondike Solitire points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitire points: I have lost my points. Do you have them in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitire-points/6dd2abe7-6c79-43df-8563-7fd802612c02
  5. Klondike Solitire points

Klondike Solitire points: I have lost my points. Do you have them in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitire-points/6dd2abe7-6c79-43df-8563-7fd802612c02
  6. Klondike Solitire points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  8. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  9. What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...: For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700 score @ 2 minutes, 41 seconds I have 100 samples, How can you score a higher score in longer times: 715 score @ 3 minutes, 10 seconds, 720 score @ 3 minutes 58 seconds I have collected over 100 scores and cannot find a...
  10. Klondike no longer stores the new score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike no longer stores the new score: I've been playing Klondike for quite a while now. Having ticked the Cumulative Vegas style, I reached a score of 4,160,516 (!). But that was about half a year ago. Since then it sticks to that number. No matter how many points I gain or loose during a game session, the next...