Windows 10: Klondike Solitaire

Discus and support Klondike Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CaroleRobinson1, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Klondike Solitaire

Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has anyone else experienced this? Will something be done about this? Thank you.

:)

CaroleRobinson1, Sep 20, 2018

2. Klondike Solitaire

Hi Denexster,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you're having issues with the Klondike Solitaire. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 20, 2018
  3. "Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

Hi Cyn,

For us to provide you with precise solutions, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you playing Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire which are included in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? If not, are you using the free version of the said games?
    • Have you tried playing other Microsoft Solitaire games and check if you’ll encounter the same pop-up message?
    We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Sep 20, 2018
  4. Denexster Win User

Klondike Solitaire

Klondike Solitaire

To Wilfred Mac...........

Have you even tried klondike solitaire from the app store.

Is your experience different from mine?

Denexster, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Klondike Solitaire

1. Klondike Solitaire - Similar Threads - Klondike Solitaire

2. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  3. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  4. Who wrote the tune that plays when you win Klondike Solitaire in Microsoft"s Solitaire and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who wrote the tune that plays when you win Klondike Solitaire in Microsoft"s Solitaire and...: I would like to know who wrote the tune and what is the name of the song that plays when you win a Klondike Solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-wrote-the-tune-that-plays-when-you-win/7f6a9163-ae4e-42b6-9938-00272160fd45
  5. Who wrote the tune that plays when you win Klondike Solitaire in Microsoft"s Solitaire and...

Who wrote the tune that plays when you win Klondike Solitaire in Microsoft"s Solitaire and...: I would like to know who wrote the tune and what is the name of the song that plays when you win a Klondike Solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-wrote-the-tune-that-plays-when-you-win/7f6a9163-ae4e-42b6-9938-00272160fd45
  6. Klondike Solitaire Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitaire Question: Hey there. I've been playing this for maybe a year and a half or 2. I was a Grandmaster level like 200 and something when the weirdest thing happened. I won a challenge, and it ended up giving me something like 4 million XP. I'm now a Diamond Grandmaster lever like 163,546....
  7. Klondike Solitaire Question

Klondike Solitaire Question: Hey there. I've been playing this for maybe a year and a half or 2. I was a Grandmaster level like 200 and something when the weirdest thing happened. I won a challenge, and it ended up giving me something like 4 million XP. I'm now a Diamond Grandmaster lever like 163,546....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP: Hello, My best time 1:08...Please see comment below.I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium. Like most I started March/April 2020 and by the looks of the games played, I'm the rookie just clearing 500 games. I have posted a problem on the...
  9. Klondike Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Klondike Solitaire Collection: My computer is running Windows 10 home 64 bit. Over the last 4 months when trying to play Klondike Solitaire collections it works one day and not the next day when I try to load it. Right now I can not load the program and get this error- Klondike solitaire collection is not...
  10. Microsoft Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Klondike Solitaire: Microsoft Klondike Solitaire keeps repeating the same game boards and card shuffles. Is there a way to program an infinite number of game boards. I am tired of playing the same boards time after time. Thank you...