Windows 10: Klondike Solitaire

Discus and support Klondike Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CaroleRobinson1, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Klondike Solitaire

Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has anyone else experienced this? Will something be done about this? Thank you.

:)

CaroleRobinson1, Sep 20, 2018

2. Klondike Solitaire

Hi Denexster,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you're having issues with the Klondike Solitaire. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 20, 2018
  3. "Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

Hi Cyn,

For us to provide you with precise solutions, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you playing Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire which are included in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? If not, are you using the free version of the said games?
    • Have you tried playing other Microsoft Solitaire games and check if you’ll encounter the same pop-up message?
    We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Sep 20, 2018
  4. Denexster Win User

Klondike Solitaire

Klondike Solitaire

To Wilfred Mac...........

Have you even tried klondike solitaire from the app store.

Is your experience different from mine?

Denexster, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Klondike Solitaire

1. Klondike Solitaire - Similar Threads - Klondike Solitaire

2. How do you get to Klondike Solitaire Grandmaster Level 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get to Klondike Solitaire Grandmaster Level 10?: I am on level 520, Grandmaster Level 9, but it seems there is no target level after that. I've been on Level Nine since 490, and the status used to advance after every ten level increase....
  3. Classic Solitaire Klondike in draw one Mode draws one or three cards at random. Windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Classic Solitaire Klondike in draw one Mode draws one or three cards at random. Windows 10...: When playing Solitaire in Draw One mode I have noticed there is a problem with how the game is designed. Usually when you play draw one, you draw one or three cards at a time. The prior version of solitaire available since windows original launch did not have this problem....
  4. Fix Required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Classic Solitaire Klondike Cards Per Draw 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Classic Solitaire Klondike Cards Per Draw 1: Running Microsoft Windows Home 64-Bit with 1909 installed. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Classic Solitaire Klondike Settings Cards Per Draw 1. When you click mouse to turn over cards 1, 2, or 3 cards will be turned over. This is more annoying than playing advertisement at...
  5. klondike solitaire how do you turn off time bonus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    klondike solitaire how do you turn off time bonus: how do you turn off time bonus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-how-do-you-turn-off-time-bonus/5d6356e0-c6b4-4528-bbe8-fe1045e0eba3
  6. Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup: As of a week or two ago, whenever I play this game, a web page opens up at random times (even if my default browser is closed: it launches it, as if I had clicked on a hyperlink) displaying the Orange logo and saying (in French - it has happened to other French users) that my...
  7. Ending a game in Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ending a game in Klondike Solitaire: I used to play Kondike Solitaire every day but stopped for a few months. Today I played for the first time since the "levels" change, and I find that it is now impossible to end a game other than by starting a new one. Can anyone tell me why that is, or if there is some way...
  8. Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?: I came across this by sheer chance, dragged the ace across the 2 spades card & it attached itself to the card. Not a big deal, but it is bug none the less. [ATTACH]...
  9. klondike solitaire, solvable decks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    klondike solitaire, solvable decks: how do i set klondike for solvable decks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-solvable-decks/40e2f5ed-5759-4e17-9846-cad29b17b3fc
  10. Heavy CPU for Windows 10 Solitaire Collection Klondike game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Heavy CPU for Windows 10 Solitaire Collection Klondike game: When playing the Klondike game on win 10, I experience CPU usage between 28 and 45% according to Task Manager, plus overall CPU usage between 70 and 88%. Responses to my mouse clicks and movements can take from 5 to 20 seconds. When I minimize the game, the game cpu usage...