Windows 10: KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Failed USBXHCI.SYS Ok Now what do I do?

Discus and support KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Failed USBXHCI.SYS Ok Now what do I do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; RE: KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Failed USBXHCI.SYS Ok Now what do I do? I'm getting Blue Screened by this message and I also see the other Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James M Murphy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Failed USBXHCI.SYS Ok Now what do I do?

RE:

KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Failed USBXHCI.SYS Ok Now what do I do?

I'm getting Blue Screened by this message and I also see the other Driver Verification Error msg as well.

Murph

:)

James M Murphy, Apr 7, 2020
  2. maq_03 Win User

BSOD: KMOD Exception not handled

My windows 10 laptop often crashes with this error: KMOD Exception not handled, both during boot and shut down.

My minidump files are here minidump

Please help identify the cause of the problem.

Let me know how to read these files myself if you can.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

Thanks

maq_03, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - BSOD: KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

PC Rebuild, included new motherboard, AMD CPU, G-Skill RAM, AMD GPU.

Got BSOD after rebuild, clean install of Windows 10.

Keep getting BSOD, error is the KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Browsed through some other questions in the community boards of the same thing, ran driver verifier tool. FNETHYRAMAS.SYS is the offending driver.

Minidump file uploaded to OneDrive here: 090617-7468-01.dmp

Any help is appreciated.

-Matt

Matt-G-Rod, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

BSOD problem - System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys

Hi,

Conflicts with the installed driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having an blue screen error code: System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys. To assist you better regarding your blue screen issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver? If not, you can follow the steps on this

link
      that was provided by JMH (MS-MVP) to update your driver.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Failed USBXHCI.SYS Ok Now what do I do? - Similar Threads - KMOD EXCEPTION HANDLED

2. system thread exception not handled keeps looping what can i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system thread exception not handled keeps looping what can i do?: I just got a new pc and downloaded windows 10 and then uldated instantly to 11.After like a horu using 11 it crashed and a blue of death screen showed up saying: “system thread exception not handled”.I tried restarting my pc but only this blue screen comes up over and over....
  3. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  4. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  5. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  7. What do I do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  8. What do I do now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. System Thread Exception Not Handled,What failed: Qcamain10x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Thread Exception Not Handled,What failed: Qcamain10x64.sys: While using Facebook, My pc suddenly stopped and shows that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart.Stop code: System Thread Exception Not Handled; What failed: Qcamain10x64. sys.Now what should I do?My pc runs windows 10.system configuration-intel i3 10 gen, 4GB...
  10. KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys: I have a dell inspiron 5570 laptop with an added M2 drive as the boot drive. Periodically I get a bluescreen with the error in the subject. I've tried turning off quick start, updating the driver, completely reinstalling the OS and restoring my backup and reinstalling the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KMODE CANT HANDLED HP PAVILION