Windows 10: KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE

Discus and support KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone heard from Microsoft when this issue will be addressed? For reference, I have an HP OMEN Obelisk desktop and the recent windows update that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TJBrinker, May 19, 2020.

1. TJBrinker Win User

KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE

Has anyone heard from Microsoft when this issue will be addressed? For reference, I have an HP OMEN Obelisk desktop and the recent windows update that was pushed has forced my computer into a rebooting spiral to the point I had to reset it and disable any future windows updates.

Is there something I am missing here? HP support has informed me they are aware of the issue and working with Microsoft to fix it.

:)

TJBrinker, May 19, 2020

2. I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, May 19, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 19, 2020
  4. KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE

Recurrent blue screen with hard drive errors

Hi,

The error message may occur due to any faulty hardware device or its incompatible driver, any recently installed software program, corrupt or conflicting system services. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions regarding error message
    ""kmode exception not handled".

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    To troubleshoot these types of errors, check this
    article
    and follow the instructions given.

Regards.

Reymichael Ros, May 19, 2020
Thema:

KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE

1. KMODE ERROR BLUE SCREEN WITH RECENT WINDOWS UPDATE - Similar Threads - KMODE ERROR BLUE

2. NDU.SYS KMODE error blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NDU.SYS KMODE error blue screen: I keep getting this same error which bluescreens my pc regularly. I'm not sure how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ndusys-kmode-error-blue-screen/8cb225f5-4ffa-4089-9230-d657e3d7afa5
  3. NDU.SYS KMODE error blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NDU.SYS KMODE error blue screen: I keep getting this same error which bluescreens my pc regularly. I'm not sure how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ndusys-kmode-error-blue-screen/8cb225f5-4ffa-4089-9230-d657e3d7afa5
  4. NDU.SYS KMODE error blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  6. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  7. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Kmode Exception not handled blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode Exception not handled blue screen: Thank you all for reading this. Today the laptop of my lil sister gave this weird blue screen and the error message was: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I tried to turn it on and off but I couldn't even get to the windows screen to log in. I would like to know why this is...
  9. Blue screen after recent update.

Blue screen after recent update.: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 without my official permission. Win. 10 just does what ever it wants. Might as well have a phone number for MC to ask them permission to use their computer. *ring .. ring.. Hello hi just woke up and like to use this supposedly MY PC...
  10. Persistent IRQL/KMODE Blue Screens

Persistent IRQL/KMODE Blue Screens: Hey guys & gals! I need some help diagnosing a few BSODs I've been having. I think the BSODs are driver related because I have ran memtest86+ for 8 passes no errors, as well as chkdisk and seatools with no problems. Yesterday I installed W10TP and I've had a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HP Omen Obelisk kmode exception not handled