Windows 10: KMODE EXCEPTION Hell

Discus and support KMODE EXCEPTION Hell in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I seldom need help on these forums but I am out of ideas. Please read carefully and please offer advanced advice only. Windows 10 Pro ver. 2004... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WinCrysis, Oct 28, 2020.

1. WinCrysis Win User

KMODE EXCEPTION Hell

I seldom need help on these forums but I am out of ideas.

Please read carefully and please offer advanced advice only.

Windows 10 Pro ver. 2004

Do not know exactly what triggered the following but it was not an update, program or even new driver installation, but I am not fully certain about the latter because I suspect something might be wrong there.

Started with BSOD - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - note that there were no followinf words in [brackets]

Took the usual cource and tried to repair with standard options which popped up after automatic repair.

Eventually it produced a two stage loop reboot - first the KMODE and the second loop DRIVER VERIFIER IOMANAGER VIOLATION.

If I let that loop rund endlessly, it would alternate and keep rebooting, automatically repairing in between.

I booted from WIndows 10 CD and like previosuly, it would produce KMODE BSOD, following "safe mode" entry to the Desktop. Finally I was inside and was able to veryfy that all my stuff is still there and safe.

From this point on, nothing I have tried has worked, so I skip that part. It includes bootrec basics.

I have used the line verifier /bootmode resetbootfail, as well as deleted theverifier files within Windows. It does only cut off the second BSOD while booting into safe mode.

So now after more modifications - bcdedit /set safeboot minimal - I can boot into safe mode without the Windows 10 disc, but only booting twice, the first boot always includes the KMODE EXCEPTION error before it proceeds to safe mode.

That is the only way I can get into my OS at this point.

How to proceed?

Very much appreciated.

In order to avoid rebooting loop, I edited the

:)

WinCrysis, Oct 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys)

Hi,

We suggest that you try the workaround suggested on DonchakVS's reply on August 5, 2015 and check if it resolves the issue:

Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys).

Rolando Vil, Oct 28, 2020
  3. I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Oct 28, 2020
  4. KMODE EXCEPTION Hell

Kmode exception not handled.

Had my first Kmode exception issue too

Desktop.rar for the Rar

AnthonyGiovagnoli, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

KMODE EXCEPTION Hell

1. KMODE EXCEPTION Hell - Similar Threads - KMODE EXCEPTION Hell

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I receive this error just randomly when I'm using my laptop. I tried resetting my laptop but the error just comes up on the process of resetting so my laptop quits the resetting process. My laptop is Acer A515-56G....
  3. kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled: I have been getting random errors that have been causing BSOD on my computer. There has been IRQL not less or equal, stop mode exception, and kmode exception not handled. I have no idea what is causing these issues. Always happens while playing games as well and graphics...
  4. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  5. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  6. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: My computer receives a BSOD and error with this every 10-15 minutes or so and I am trying to diagnose the root cause. I have the Memory.DMP if it would be helpful....
  7. KMODE exception not handle

KMODE exception not handle: When in game i get KMODE exception not handle at random times sometimes straight off sometimes a few hours. And when it happens my computer cant boot up properly it start shut downing and reboting while screen stays black. Problem started happening when lose of power...
  8. Kmode Exception

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode Exception: My new high end custom PC build is BSOD when I play certain games - in this case Crusader Kings 3. The specs for the PC: PCPartPicker Part List Type Item Price CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16-Core Processor - CPU Cooler MSI MAG CORE LIQUID 360R 78.73 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler...
  9. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: IntelR CoreTM i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 4.50 GHz ASROCK P67 PRO3 Fresh install, checked on 2 harddrives. Second Windows install. Still got KMODE error. Any ideas how to fix this? WhoCrashed analyze: On Wed 25.11.2020 20:28:33 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  10. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...