Windows 10: kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up.

Discus and support kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is something that has been going on for a couple of weeks. Whenever my laptop boots up, it struggles to connect to the internet, and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WinterNaW, Apr 22, 2022.

1. WinterNaW Win User

kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up.

This is something that has been going on for a couple of weeks. Whenever my laptop boots up, it struggles to connect to the internet, and then it bluescreens with the "Kmode exception not handled". After that bluescreen, the laptop fails and bluescreens at least 3 more times. Finally, it fails to automatically repair, and after shutting down the laptop starts normally.If there is anything that can be done to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

WinterNaW, Apr 22, 2022

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading and now I cant log in

Miguel_R64, Apr 22, 2022
  3. Kmode Exception Not Handled at boot load

I am getting this kmode exception not handled blue screen at reboot so the laptop is stuck in boot loop , even when the Repair screen shows every 3 times of fail it gives out the blue screen as well . Can this be recovered ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 22, 2022
  4. kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up.

I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up.

1. kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up. - Similar Threads - kmode exception handled

2. Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have inserted two new RAMs and now keep getting the blue screen due to error code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I guess this issue has something to do with my RAMs since it wouldn't happen the first-time I re-inserted the RAMs but started occurring at the first...
  3. Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have inserted two new RAMs and now keep getting the blue screen due to error code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I guess this issue has something to do with my RAMs since it wouldn't happen the first-time I re-inserted the RAMs but started occurring at the first...
  4. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  5. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  6. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up.

kmode exception no handled blue screen 3-5 times every start up.: This is something that has been going on for a couple of weeks. Whenever my laptop boots up, it struggles to connect to the internet, and then it bluescreens with the "Kmode exception not handled". After that bluescreen, the laptop fails and bluescreens at least 3 more times....
  8. Kmode Exception not handled blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode Exception not handled blue screen: Thank you all for reading this. Today the laptop of my lil sister gave this weird blue screen and the error message was: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I tried to turn it on and off but I couldn't even get to the windows screen to log in. I would like to know why this is...
  9. Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.

Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.: Hi, i have been having blue screen of death issues with this pc pretty much since i built it and found out that lots of these bsod were caused by my pc overheating i was getting 2 an hour or more but seemingly very little correlation to what i was doing on the pc. I then made...
  10. BSOD on start up: kmode exception not handled

BSOD on start up: kmode exception not handled: I can't start my pc normally. I installed a bad program and now I get a BSOD on startup. I can only boot in safe mode. I tried sfc, but my local backup files are corrupt. I tried dsim, but it stops at 77%. chkdsk ran normal. I don't have windows restore files. I tried...