Windows 10: Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.

Discus and support Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have been having blue screen of death issues with this pc pretty much since i built it and found out that lots of these bsod were caused by my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrickCarton, May 8, 2020.

1. Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.

Hi, i have been having blue screen of death issues with this pc pretty much since i built it and found out that lots of these bsod were caused by my pc overheating i was getting 2 an hour or more but seemingly very little correlation to what i was doing on the pc. I then made someadjestments to my case to allow for much better airflow and now i do not get anywhere near as many as i did before. however i seem to get a patteren of 3 bsod, First is 'irql not less or equal'. then 'kmode exception not handled', and then 'dcp watchdog violation'. Then it will run smoothly. To me it seems that when i start to open a chrome window when a game is running it gets unstable. however this is not always the case.

All drivers and bios are uptodate, i have no anti virus system installed any help would be greatly appreciated.

Minidump files + system info

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqhpvW24K-HIgkQitFJlIX1JvVMk?e=sbX0qa

Thanks in advance, Patrick

:)

PatrickCarton, May 8, 2020

2. I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, May 8, 2020
  3. blue screen of death

I have started to see a blue screen of death constantly. Also I receive several stop codes such as "Kmode exception not handled", "Irql not less or equal", "critical structure corruption" etc. It is usually difficult to boot up my PC before I get another
    blue screen of death.

What is going on? Can you help me?

Igor Melo1, May 8, 2020
  4. Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.

KMODE exception not handled

About 30 seconds of turning on my dell computer it goes to blue screen and states KMODE exception not handled. we have taken it in twice for repair and removal of any viruses and at the store it works, but as soon as we set up back at home it does the
    same thing then goes to a startup screen and keeps spinning like it is trying to restart but does not.

LarrySulham, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.

1. Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death. - Similar Threads - Kmode Exception handled

2. Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have inserted two new RAMs and now keep getting the blue screen due to error code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I guess this issue has something to do with my RAMs since it wouldn't happen the first-time I re-inserted the RAMs but started occurring at the first...
  3. Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have inserted two new RAMs and now keep getting the blue screen due to error code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I guess this issue has something to do with my RAMs since it wouldn't happen the first-time I re-inserted the RAMs but started occurring at the first...
  4. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  5. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  6. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  8. Kmode Exception not handled blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode Exception not handled blue screen: Thank you all for reading this. Today the laptop of my lil sister gave this weird blue screen and the error message was: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I tried to turn it on and off but I couldn't even get to the windows screen to log in. I would like to know why this is...
  9. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...
  10. Blue Screen of Death - System exception not handled

Blue Screen of Death - System exception not handled: this is in Q&A format so makes things easier. since how many days- since a month did you do install any device updaters/ use hp update assistant- yes did they make any changes - yes Frequency of Blue screen error- once in 3 days what happens after BSOD ? asks me...