Windows 10: Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode

Discus and support Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The main issue getting the bluescreen "kmode exception not handled." I get a stuck in a boot loop where as soon as the login screen appears, the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hillbis, May 11, 2020.

1. Hillbis Win User

Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode

The main issue getting the bluescreen "kmode exception not handled." I get a stuck in a boot loop where as soon as the login screen appears, the blue screen will happened and my computer will crash and reboot. This even occurs when I try to boot into safe mode. I'm currently on this computer, but I've installed an SSD with another copy of windows, so the issue is likely an issue with the old SSD it is a SKhynix NVMe card.

Troubleshooting attempted:

-Startup repair - Fails. Root cause: "A hard disk could not be found. If a hard disk is installed, it is not responding." I am able to access files on the hard drive when I'm not booting from it.

-Repair windows with repair boot USB: when I select to launch it, it restarts the computer. It seems like it crashes.

-Disable quickboot: Edited the registry for this. Didn't help.

-CHKDSK: No issues found

-SFC: No issues found

-Re-seated NVMe SSD

-Memory diagnostic: No errors found

I don't recall any windows updates or driver updates happening yesterday when this issue began. I'm unsure if this is a driver issue or if SSD is dead. Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

Hillbis, May 11, 2020
  2. kkempker Win User

BSOD with KMODE Exception not handle, no driver listed

Hey all

I have a couple Dell laptops here, both are Latitude E6540 with identical specs. Both laptops we had at work and at Windows 10 with no issues.

I formatted both and reinstalled Win 7 pro, used the Dell Command Update to update the BIOS, video drivers (AMD and Intel both) and a couple other items that I can't remember. Using Windows 7 works fine, no issues. I then upgraded to Win 10 and that's when I start to have issues. After it completes the upgrade and I'm at the desktop, I start to get the BSOD and the KMODE Exception not handle with no driver listed. It then reboots, then repeats the BSOD and KMODE Exception not handle in a loop. I can get into safe mode however.

Can I run the collector program in safe mode?

TIA

kkempker, May 11, 2020
  3. Error: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

I recently upgrade windows 10 it works very good 10 days after 10 days in every 30 minute it suddenly shut down and resons written error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED occured . Please tell me how this problem can be sloved

AgamyaR Jain, May 11, 2020
  4. Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode

I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode

1. Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode - Similar Threads - Kmode exception handled

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I receive this error just randomly when I'm using my laptop. I tried resetting my laptop but the error just comes up on the process of resetting so my laptop quits the resetting process. My laptop is Acer A515-56G....
  3. kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled: I have been getting random errors that have been causing BSOD on my computer. There has been IRQL not less or equal, stop mode exception, and kmode exception not handled. I have no idea what is causing these issues. Always happens while playing games as well and graphics...
  4. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  5. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  6. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: My computer receives a BSOD and error with this every 10-15 minutes or so and I am trying to diagnose the root cause. I have the Memory.DMP if it would be helpful....
  7. KMODE exception not handle

KMODE exception not handle: When in game i get KMODE exception not handle at random times sometimes straight off sometimes a few hours. And when it happens my computer cant boot up properly it start shut downing and reboting while screen stays black. Problem started happening when lose of power...
  8. kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode exception not handled error: Hi, My laptop suddenly got BSOD with "kmode exception not handled" error, and has produced the minidump. Please help me to check what error that i got. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMpO4Exk_-X9LsQHTCI2B8FFM7Os8ng-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  9. Kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode exception not handled error: Am I the only one getting this? Every time I boot my PC, without fail. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it including resetting the PC. I've had this PC for less than 2 months. This issue started last night and it was running fine previous to this. I have no idea...
  10. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. root cause for stop code kmode exception not handled

2. kmode exception not handled windows10 ssd

3. kmode_exception_not_handled safe mode with networking not working