Windows 10: Kmode exception not handled - Hardware Error?

Discus and support Kmode exception not handled - Hardware Error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, This is a different error to any others i can find.. as all "fixes" online say its an easy fix and just enter safe mode or recovery and roll back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yosagojimbo, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Kmode exception not handled - Hardware Error?

Hi,

This is a different error to any others i can find.. as all "fixes" online say its an easy fix and just enter safe mode or recovery and roll back or replace drivers.

Spec

Ryzen 5 3600

Gigabyte

32gb ram 4x8gb identical gammix sticks

Adata 240gb ssd drive os

60gb ssd working drive

Seagate 4tb hdd data storage

Dvd-rw

My pc has all of a sudden developed a Kmode exception not handled error upon boot and is stuck in a loop.

Ive tried to find a solution but every solution online is for a different instance of tye error i am receiving.

Bit of background

On monday night i shut down my pc as i normally would via the start menu

Then when i tried to boot the pc on tuesday i received the kmode bsod virtually straight after the bios screen. There are no other error codes on the bsod, just the

wording.

I CANNOT start in safe mode or have the automatic repair start as the Kmode error appears as soon the the automatic repair wording appears on screen and i cant get to any options.

I have pulled the ram out and checked different configs of ram

I have disconnected all drives apart from os

I have even removed my c: drive adata ssd and plugged it into my laptop via a docking station and formatted it to start again as most online solutions say its a driver issue.

I have tried booting via a windows 10 usb recovery/install drive and just after i select 64bit version for install a progress bar goes across screen and the same error appears

I have tried everything and i cant stop getting the error just after the bios screen.

HELP

:)

yosagojimbo, Jul 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys)

Hi,

We suggest that you try the workaround suggested on DonchakVS's reply on August 5, 2015 and check if it resolves the issue:

Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys).

Rolando Vil, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Kmode exception not handled.

Had my first Kmode exception issue too

Desktop.rar for the Rar

AnthonyGiovagnoli, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Kmode exception not handled - Hardware Error?

KMode Exception Not Handled

Hello, today I got the BSOD, "KMode Exception Not Handled" what failed: "e1d68x64.sys", here is the dump file:

040619-43000-01.dmp

Thanks!

IcarusCSGO, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Kmode exception not handled - Hardware Error?

1. Kmode exception not handled - Hardware Error? - Similar Threads - Kmode exception handled

2. Kmode Exception Not Handled With new hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode Exception Not Handled With new hardware: Hello Guys,I build a new PC 4 days ago after and since then i randomly get the "Kmode Exception Not Handled" BSOD.Sometimes i get it after 3 hours yesterday i had it after 32 Hours.So far I've:Upgraded All my DriversDid a memtest Passed 4 times without any errorsClean...
  3. Kmode Exception Not Handled With new hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kmode Exception Not Handled With new hardware: Hello Guys,I build a new PC 4 days ago after and since then i randomly get the "Kmode Exception Not Handled" BSOD.Sometimes i get it after 3 hours yesterday i had it after 32 Hours.So far I've:Upgraded All my DriversDid a memtest Passed 4 times without any errorsClean...
  4. Kmode Exception Not Handled With new hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  6. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: My computer receives a BSOD and error with this every 10-15 minutes or so and I am trying to diagnose the root cause. I have the Memory.DMP if it would be helpful....
  7. KMODE exception not handle

KMODE exception not handle: When in game i get KMODE exception not handle at random times sometimes straight off sometimes a few hours. And when it happens my computer cant boot up properly it start shut downing and reboting while screen stays black. Problem started happening when lose of power...
  8. kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode exception not handled error: Hi, My laptop suddenly got BSOD with "kmode exception not handled" error, and has produced the minidump. Please help me to check what error that i got. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMpO4Exk_-X9LsQHTCI2B8FFM7Os8ng-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  9. Kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode exception not handled error: Am I the only one getting this? Every time I boot my PC, without fail. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it including resetting the PC. I've had this PC for less than 2 months. This issue started last night and it was running fine previous to this. I have no idea...
  10. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...