Windows 10: KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys

Discus and support KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dell inspiron 5570 laptop with an added M2 drive as the boot drive. Periodically I get a bluescreen with the error in the subject. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by khillstr, Nov 19, 2019.

1. khillstr Win User

KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys

I have a dell inspiron 5570 laptop with an added M2 drive as the boot drive. Periodically I get a bluescreen with the error in the subject. I've tried turning off quick start, updating the driver, completely reinstalling the OS and restoring my backup and reinstalling the apps, but I still keep getting the error.

Sometimes the error just says KMODE Exception not handled and sometimes I get the added info about What failed: storport.sys.

Thanks for your help.

:)

khillstr, Nov 19, 2019

2. KMode Exception Not Handled

Hello, today I got the BSOD, "KMode Exception Not Handled" what failed: "e1d68x64.sys", here is the dump file:

040619-43000-01.dmp

Thanks!

IcarusCSGO, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Stop Code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Dear Reader,

For some time now, I am getting a blue screen and the message '' Stop code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED''

What failed :igdkmd64.sys

I am struggling with this for quite some time. I was trying to find an answer online but was not successful. Can you please help me?

Best,

George

George_989, Nov 19, 2019
  4. KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys

Rolando Vil, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys

1. KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: storport.sys - Similar Threads - KMODE Exception Handled

2. usbuhci.sys KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    usbuhci.sys KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Anyone out there ever seen a BSOD with a failing : usbuhci.sys Seen many threads about usbXhci.sys, but haven't see one with usb-'u'-hci.sys Windows 10 x64 (1903) ran into this BSOD a few times. It was running on VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.1 Any suggestions? Thanks. 145071
  3. Kmode Exception Not Handled

Kmode Exception Not Handled: This blue screen error suddenly popped up in the morning. The problem didn't exist before. I tried going to safe mode but the problem also exists in safe mode. So I am not able to boot in safe mode as well. At last I tried to reset the pc but after completing 70% it showed an...
  4. Kmode exception not handled

Kmode exception not handled: So i have had a couple other posts open but it leads to the same results. i work a few days and then on my days off, when i can actually play on the pc more, it crashes. Now it has been doing it less frequently but still seems to be driver issues causing bsods. I dont have a...
  5. KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: acpi.sys

KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: acpi.sys: Hi, I'm trying to get a Lenovo T480s with Windows 10 to boot It is in an endless loop of "Preparing Automatic Repair" which finally ends with a blue screen with error message "KMODE Exception Not Handled" and sometimes lists what failed as acpi.sys What's unique to my...
  6. KMode Exception Not Handled

KMode Exception Not Handled: Hello, today I got the BSOD, "KMode Exception Not Handled" what failed: "e1d68x64.sys", here is the dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsfFb51dF3BqiCvo8r_vOZCsp4R1 Thanks!...
  7. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Bought a 2nd hand PC on Monday and have been running it, but it has crashed frequently since yesterday bluescreening multiple times. The errors are all KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED but it seems to be affecting multiple drivers. I have uploaded the Minidump Files I have...
  8. kmode exception not handled

kmode exception not handled: My computer has been behaving recently. But when I logged in today, I had a pending update for my Nvidia driver. I installed the driver and then tried to remote desktop into work. The computer crashed. I'm wondering if it is the graphics driver, or if it is still the...
  9. kmode exception not handled

kmode exception not handled: Has anyone figured out how to fix kmode exception not handled bcmpciedhd63sys. I just installed an Asus AC88 Network card and it works fine but ever since then my system keep shutting down for no reason please help....
  10. BSOD browsing on chrome - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD browsing on chrome - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys): Hi all. I had a previous problem which was different to this current one that just occurred, before it wouldn't boot sometimes or able to wake from sleep and get BSODs, my laptop has been working for last few months after a complete clean re-install of Windows 10 but now i...