Windows 10: KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...

Discus and support KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackDewey1, Jun 21, 2022.

1. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...

Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows installlike an hour ago, only drivers installed has been the nvidia geforce one.I have included the dump files here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aB3FDllCHndOKjxWe5KHL_CCWq3veEsQ?usp=sharingThank you so much for helping,Jack

:)

JackDewey1, Jun 21, 2022

2. Frequent BSoDs-KMode Exception Error Not Handled, Page Fault in Non-paged Area

Original title: Frequent BSoDs

I've been getting partial video corruption on the BSoD for some of the errors that I have been getting.

Errors received:

KMode Exception Error Not Handled

Page Fault in Non-paged Area

(I'm sure there is at least one more that I am forgetting).

OneDrive link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

My hardware is old-ish, so it's likely an incompatible driver, and/or fried hardware. I never overclock, but, as I said, it's pretty old (AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual 5400+, ATI Radeon HD5770, 4GB RAM)

A lot of this also happened back with Win7, too. It's not a Win10 thing.

Euler271828, Jun 21, 2022
  3. BSoD error "page fault in non=page area"

I have recently been getting the BSoD error "page fault in non-page area" - three times today.

I also had a "Memory management" error.

Other issues that may or may not be related:

• MS Word in Office 365 has started loading automatically on startup w. blank page. Gives an error about the basic document template when I try to close. By opening any existing document, I can then close and exit.
    • Firefox and AVG secure browser tabs are freezing - started today.
    I found an earlier response to this error that suggested changes to the virtual memory settings. I checked mine and it is set for Windows to manage on all drives.

I have a copy of the memory dumps in a zip file if that would be helpful

Pfvolunteer, Jun 21, 2022
  4. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...

Win 10 Reboot Loop of Death- system thread exception not handled (ntfs.sys)

Just browsing the web then the BSOD with the system thread exception not handled appeared, now it's in a booting loop. I tried to do safe mode and restore the PC but I only receive more errors.

Errors I receive:

System Thread Exception Not Handled (ntfs.sys)

Driver Overran Stack Buffer

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal (NETIO.SYS)

PFN List Corrupt

Critical Structure Corruption

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Memory Management Error

System Service Exception

Exception Scope Invalid

Kernal Auto Boost Invalid Lock Release

Kmode Exception Not Handled (ndis.sys)

Every once in 500 or so boots, it does boot successfully to desktop but the system thread error appears and the bootloop continues.

AlexMason94, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...

1. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread... - Similar Threads - KMODE exception Page

2. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...: Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows installlike an hour ago, only drivers installed has been the nvidia geforce one.I have included the dump files here:...
  3. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod: Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows installlike an hour ago, only drivers installed has been the nvidia geforce one.I have included the dump files here:...
  4. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod: Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows installlike an hour ago, only drivers installed has been the nvidia geforce one.I have included the dump files here:...
  5. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  6. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  7. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

10. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade