Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED error / Frequent Crashes

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED error / Frequent Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, This computer has been running smoothly for 5-7 years. Recently it started repeatedly crashing to a BSOD with KMODE_EXCEPTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aubbajabba3, Aug 21, 2020.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED error / Frequent Crashes

Hi everyone,

This computer has been running smoothly for 5-7 years. Recently it started repeatedly crashing to a BSOD with KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED error within 5 minutes. No specific stop code after KMODE error.

Things I've done:

• uninstalled windows updates, then reinstalled
    • reinstalled a number of drivers: keyboard, mouse, HIDs, headset
    • Physical internal cleaning of the computer.
    • reconnected everything inside - RAM, power supply, fans, hard drives, GPU, WI-FI card, new thermal paste for CPU
    • System Restore
    • Reimaged with a new installation of Windows 10

Here is a link to the .dmp files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lWC4EoRpSqZeH3kYSt-IXuK_g9YVdPbH?usp=sharing
    Some more info about the PC:
    CPU: Intel i7
    Motherboard: ASrock P67 extreme 4
    RAM: 16 GB
    PSU: Corsair tx750
    GPU: Radeon HD 6950
    SSD: Adata 120 120GB

HDD: 1000GB Samsung

Issue persists. Tried to read the .dmp files but not able to decipher anything from it. Any help would be apprectiated.

:)

aubbajabba3, Aug 21, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 21, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED error / Frequent Crashes

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED error / Frequent Crashes - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION _NOT_HANDLED error

2. Frequent Crashing - IRQL Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Crashing - IRQL Errors: Good Morning I am looking for some guidance please. My computer is crashing almost daily and sometimes multiple times on the same day. I have uploaded the dump files for the past few crashes. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqwqPd91M7yejjiVgQa4YCxkdqnJ?e=m980sl I have tried the...
  3. Frequent Crashing - IRQL Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Crashing - IRQL Errors: Good Morning I am looking for some guidance please. My computer is crashing almost daily and sometimes multiple times on the same day. I have uploaded the dump files for the past few crashes. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqwqPd91M7yejjiVgQa4YCxkdqnJ?e=m980sl I have tried the...
  4. Frequent Crashing - IRQL Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSoD KMODE_EXCEPTION

BSoD KMODE_EXCEPTION: So this is sort of a follow up to this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-bluescreens-a-day-various-error-codes/a8d3b007-6f5e-4b86-bd80-c4a5a395f687So I have not had bluescreens much ever since this post but they have appeared more often the...
  6. PC crashing with BSOD abruptly with KMODE_EXCEPTION and WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

PC crashing with BSOD abruptly with KMODE_EXCEPTION and WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: The PC continues to run normally after boot but randomly freezes and then crashes with BSOD stating either KMODE_EXCEPTION or WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I also have Citrix Adapter running on the system, and once when trying to uninstall and reinstall the adapter the system crashed...
  7. Kmode_exception not handled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode_exception not handled: Is it me or did anyone get the kmode exception not handled error after installing the last update because I had two computers that got this recently after having them for 6 months submitted by /u/donlemon03 [link] [comments]...
  8. Frequent BSOD crashes error 1001

Frequent BSOD crashes error 1001: Hello, recently ive been getting a string of BSODs, when viewed on Event Finder its listed as event id: 1001 and described as "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8030870faec, 0xffffb402fe898180,...
  9. Recent BSOD with Kmode_exception

Recent BSOD with Kmode_exception: I have been having a few BSOD instances with Kmod_exception... I first tried updating my GPU drivers and it appeared that the problem went away, however I ended up having the exact same crash report 2 more times while in the middle of playing/launching a game. I did my best...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

KMODE_EXCEPTION and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hey, I have a pretty new system (few weeks old) and in the beginning I had no problems with it. Yesterday and today I got a BSOD and both seemed to happen when I was in dual monitor mode with my Philips TV (HDMI). I had no problems at all when I was gaming or doing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. p67 extreme4 kmode exception not handled