Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been receiving random BSODs ever since changing my motherboard and CPU. I updated all drivers, tested memory, ran a system repair and no fixes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jagger Mitchell, Nov 11, 2022.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

I have been receiving random BSODs ever since changing my motherboard and CPU. I updated all drivers, tested memory, ran a system repair and no fixes. I reinstalled windows with a in place upgrade removing all third party programs and still getting BSODs. Any other suggestions of what the problem could be and how to fix this? Memory test was ran 5 times all passedother stop codes win32kfull.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAPC specsCPU - i9-11900k - NEWGPU - EVGA 2070 SUPERMotherboard - Z590 Aorus master -NEWRAM - G.skill ripjaws 2133mhz memory part number F4-2400C15-8GVR

:)

Jagger Mitchell, Nov 11, 2022

2. [BSDO] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e) - ndis.sys

Good morning, After upgrading to Winodows 11, there was a problem with the OpenVPN program.

Reverting back to Windows 10 did not resolve the issue.

The problem that is causing the BSDO is : "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)"

I have tried reinstalling the OpenVPN program.

I have tried updating the drivers for the network cards.

Unfortunately, nothing helped.

Windows update does not show any driver updates.

NIC installed "12.19.1.37 Rev.P"

Is there any help I can get?

I am attaching a minidump:
    011022-13140-01.dmp

Kacper_108, Nov 11, 2022
  3. vance46 Win User
    BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the quick response. Today I found a new error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)" when trying to launch chrome and change settings. I've uploaded it in the same Google Drive folder as well with the name starts with 012022. Maybe it can provide more info about which driver is causing the problem? Could you help reading that?

EDIT: tried to disable hardware acceleration in Chrome. It doesn't work, still getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

Thanks,

Vance

vance46, Nov 11, 2022
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED random BSODs

2. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: I've been using my computer fine since i upgraded like 2 weeks ago, but since today I'm getting back to back bluescreens and I have no idea what's going on. the dumpfile showed the following: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiReadyStandbyPageForActive+b8MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr;...
  3. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: I've been using my computer fine since i upgraded like 2 weeks ago, but since today I'm getting back to back bluescreens and I have no idea what's going on. the dumpfile showed the following: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiReadyStandbyPageForActive+b8MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr;...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD: Always get a BSOD for my computer in recent month.I already use DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthsfc /scannowto check and no error reported form these toolsThe recent BSOD error dump:********************************************************************************...
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD: Always get a BSOD for my computer in recent month.I already use DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthsfc /scannowto check and no error reported form these toolsThe recent BSOD error dump:********************************************************************************...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e BSOD

7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade: I have been receiving random BSODs ever since changing my motherboard and CPU. I updated all drivers, tested memory, ran a system repair and no fixes. I reinstalled windows with a in place upgrade removing all third party programs and still getting BSODs. Any other...
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade: I have been receiving random BSODs ever since changing my motherboard and CPU. I updated all drivers, tested memory, ran a system repair and no fixes. I reinstalled windows with a in place upgrade removing all third party programs and still getting BSODs. Any other...
  9. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1E

BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1E: Hi there,Standard BSOD issue. Minidump below.https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd7t6u4odp0gnv1/062721-10750-01.dmp?dl=0If anyone can help troubleshoot what the issue is would be much appreciated.Thanks....
  10. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: A friend gets BSOD all the time after reboot in 1~10 min. The memory dump file gives the following information. I dont know how to pinpoint witch driver or application is failing. Can you help me? KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common bugcheck. Usually the...