Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED After Update to 20H2

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED After Update to 20H2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,After my system recently updated to version 20H2 it will get a blue screen with the code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and then sometimes restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blavius, May 5, 2021.

1. Blavius Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED After Update to 20H2

Hello,After my system recently updated to version 20H2 it will get a blue screen with the code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and then sometimes restart or be stuck after it completes at 100%. I did try updating all of my device drivers using 3DP but with no success. I also ran Windows Memory Diagnostic with no errors. I also disable Fast Startup but no luck there. I was able to run Windows 7 with no issues on this system as well as version 19 of Windows 10. But this started occurring after the update. I did turn dump files on and using BlueScreenView it looks

:)

Blavius, May 5, 2021

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 5, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, May 5, 2021
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED After Update to 20H2

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I got the recurring fatal error problem KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

any suggestion to solve this problem?

thanks on advqnfe for your help

Jean-ClaudeBarman, May 5, 2021
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED After Update to 20H2

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED After Update to 20H2 - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Update 20H2

2. Problems after updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after updating to 20H2: Hi all, I've been having many issues with my Windows account after updating to 20H2. Right after installing the update I noticed that Chrome was considerably slower (took a couple of seconds just to load the home screen), so I reversed the update to the last one. However,...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after March 2021 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after March 2021 update: After installing March 2021 update I get bsod every 10-15 minutes. Mini dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkboClbeWKWpeKFS6la5vkX0QaY?e=eHsb2l For analysis of this file, run !analyze -vnt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff806`5eff5c50 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx...
  4. After updated Windows 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updated Windows 20H2: After i updated Windows 20H2, my Microsoft Edge is being slowlier than before, I don't know the reason why but it's have some sort of things like lagging and delays when i surfing Facebook or watching Youtube with Microsoft Edge even though i didn't use any apps or games,...
  5. BSODs after 20H2 update

BSODs after 20H2 update: Getting a lot of BSODs after updating to 20H2. It happens right after start/restart PC, after it shows log on screen, in a few seconds it goes blank then back with a BSOD, saying "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area". I've zipped minidump and uploaded it to my Onedrive here:...
  6. Stuttering after 20H2 Update

Stuttering after 20H2 Update: I tried installing the chipset drivers, which I couldn't even install since they took ages. Had to revert the update. Can someone help? submitted by /u/DaveSFM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmjxgg/stuttering_after_20h2_update/
  7. Bugs after 20H2 update

Bugs after 20H2 update: After the 20H2 update i'm experiencing some bugs: After a restart some of the startup programs (like Corsair iCue) won't start After a restart if i try to open task manager it locks on not responding Today i experienced a bug where my entire desktop freezed and was in not...
  8. Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10: Hallo, I already asked the same question, but the consultant stopped helping me and the problem is still not solved. Here the former thread:...
  9. BSOD with a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on Windows 10 after update on september/2020

BSOD with a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on Windows 10 after update on september/2020: After an update on September this year my computer started presenting a BSOD consistently after a few minutes of using it. What I did so far: 1- Restore windows to remove update - failed; 2- Restore windows to previous backup - failed; 3- Reinstalled windows 10 - BSOD...
  10. BSODs - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after update 2004

BSODs - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after update 2004: Have been encountering several BSoDs after successfully updated to version 2004. Already checked through and updated any outdated drivers. Still encountering crashes after updating drivers, successful DISM checks and sfc scans. Not sure why it happens, might be due to way...