Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hiafter upgrade win10 to win11 i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IDy_409, Oct 17, 2021.

1. IDy_409 Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11

hiafter upgrade win10 to win11 i have bsod:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0x0000001effffffff`c0000005fffff807`12848de500000000`00000000ffffffff`ffffffffntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe+412b70NT Kernel & Systemany1 help me?what can i do?

:)

IDy_409, Oct 17, 2021

2. kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 17, 2021
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11 - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED upgrade

2. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  3. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  4. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade: I have been receiving random BSODs ever since changing my motherboard and CPU. I updated all drivers, tested memory, ran a system repair and no fixes. I reinstalled windows with a in place upgrade removing all third party programs and still getting BSODs. Any other...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade: I have been receiving random BSODs ever since changing my motherboard and CPU. I updated all drivers, tested memory, ran a system repair and no fixes. I reinstalled windows with a in place upgrade removing all third party programs and still getting BSODs. Any other...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e random BSODs after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11: Hi,I upgraded my computer from win 10 to 11, but it occasionally breaks down after that due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I uploaded the files in minidump and hope someone can...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11: Hi,I upgraded my computer from win 10 to 11, but it occasionally breaks down after that due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I uploaded the files in minidump and hope someone can...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11: hiafter upgrade win10 to win11 i have bsod:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0x0000001effffffff`c0000005fffff807`12848de500000000`00000000ffffffff`ffffffffntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe+412b70NT Kernel & Systemany1 help me?what can i do?...