Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and it's getting on my nerves. It happens at least twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZacharyLeposa, Feb 13, 2019.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD

I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and it's getting on my nerves. It happens at least twice a day. I have updated/ rolled back every driver, tested every component in my PC, re-seated the RAM and CPU, reapplied thermal paste (It wasn't overheating but I did it anyway), tested my keyboard, mouse, headset, microphone, joystick, flash drive, Bluetooth dongle, Dual Shock 4 controller on my laptop to see if it happened there, everything on my laptop to see if it happened there, I did everything in my knowledge I can do.

Mostly, the errors are caused by Razer Device (rzdev 022a.sys) and and NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver (nvlddmkm.sys)

I also got IQRL_NOT LESS_OR_EQUAL but that hasn't happened lately, and I forgot what device that was caused by. I know for a fact my hardware is fine, and my Windows installation should be okay as well. I'm pretty sure this is a driver issue that is occurring, maybe because I changed out my motherboard and CPU. I stress tested my CPU for a few hours with no errors, ran memory diagnostics, with no errors, and ran disk check with no errors.

The BSoD's happen at random. I could be watching YouTube, using Game Maker, playing Watch_Dogs 2 (for some reason it doesn't crash while playing any other game) or using Virtual Box. It seems to happen the most while using Virtual Box.

:)

ZacharyLeposa, Feb 13, 2019

2. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 13, 2019
  3. BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Nathan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with frequent BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to follow the steps from the links below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 13, 2019
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD

kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD

I was having an issue with BSOD'. I was getting the kmode_exception_not_handled, memory_management error, pfn_list_corrupt and a couple others I didn't write down. I am using win10 and after the 1/8/16 update, I was having a boot issue. after all my t/s
    steps, I discovered it was the data port on my optical drive that caused the problem, not the updates. while I had the tower open I decided to boost my RAM to max out @ 16GB. all seemed well ar first, then I started getting the bsod's and error msgs. the memory
    error msg seemed to come up the most.

after going through the steps in the posts here nothing seemed to work. I decided to put my original memory back in the computer and waited, but did not get anymore bsod's. tried the new memory, which aht flunkie at best try assured me would be compatible
    based on the exact specs I brought to their store. yeah right. so I have had my old memory in the system now and still have not gotten the bsod's.

sad to think that some of the components out there aren't usable w/ win10, but some of these issues others are having may be related to their RAM.

Thought I'd share this with you all. Just food for thought.

lawrrencee, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD

2. Repeated BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have a Windows 11 desktop computer that repeatedly bluescreens upon startup. I have used WinDBG to try and find the source of the BSOD, and it always shows ntoskrnl.exe. One time, it showed AuthenticAMD.sys as the IMAGE_NAME but it has now returned to ntkrnlmp.exe. I have...
  3. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed away for a few days...
  4. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software, updated windows, or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed...
  5. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software, updated windows, or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed...
  6. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: had these BSOD very often, did a complete reinstall of windows the other day and they started popping up again today. you can find the 2 different dump files right here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnOJd31qIKfmkhZkIPF0QOzlvzst https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnOJd31qIKfmkhVk1MSCsqTEOgRd...
  7. Constant IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD.: As of recently I've been getting constant blue screens for IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I've not changed anything and my windows is up to date. Tried a few things that haven't helped. Not really sure what to do now. submitted by /u/DoorHinhe [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] Im getting the BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while playing games. Theres not specific intervals of when it does it. Ive used Blue screen view to help see what caused it(attached) I still cant seem to fix it. I saw somewhere that this BSOD is caused by...
  9. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?...
  10. BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing

BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing: (I put this in drivers section on accident before) I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and it's getting on my nerves. It happens at least twice a day. I have updated/ rolled back every driver, tested every component...