Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD has been plaguing my laptop for months. I've taken some percautions but no fix still: -Updated NVIDIA Graphics Driver -Uninstalled Kaspersky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VCR23, Jan 17, 2020.

1. VCR23 Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error

BSOD has been plaguing my laptop for months. I've taken some percautions but no fix still:

-Updated NVIDIA Graphics Driver

-Uninstalled Kaspersky Anti-Virus

If someone can read the DMP file and help out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Here's a dump file and a screenshot of the BSOD:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bpkwqacd23ymzw/011720-11375-01.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y7sk7q8o2lk9p6/Skype_Picture_2020_01_18T03_51_23_295Z.jpeg?dl=0

:)

VCR23, Jan 17, 2020

2. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 17, 2020
  3. BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Nathan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with frequent BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to follow the steps from the links below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 17, 2020
  4. JackWyt Win User

received error message: BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on Windows 10.

Hi, I thought I had stopped all my Blue Screen's but unfortunately not, I posted a question about this a while ago and had some helpful suggestions which has certainly made the BSOD less frequent.

Now, it's under a different error name "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I've posted the DMP file below in my One Drive but I wasn't able to Zip it for some reason (I hope this isn't an inconvenience).

ANY help with this would be very very appreciated!

Also i've attached a link to my previous BSOD question if it's any help. Thankyou for taking time to read this!

DMP FILE: 033116-5640-01.dmp

PREVIOUS BSOD POST: BSOD - DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

Original title:BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (Need help)

JackWyt, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error

2. Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled amdppm.sys BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled amdppm.sys BSOD Error: Hello, Recently, I experienced the error named in the subject. I have followed the fix for the question found here: BSOD amdppm.sys - Microsoft Community. I of course greatly appreciate this fix, but I noticed that it limits the power state of the CPU. I game on my PC, and...
  3. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  4. Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled

Bsod : Kmode_exception_not_handled: Things have been very unstable. Display drivers crashing and restarting. Now onto blue-screening This is on a fresh install of Windows 10 2004. DESKTOP-AFL1NRM-(2020-06-18_20-49-38).zip - Google Drive Thanks in advance! 158871
  5. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: I am experiencing repeated BSOD errors with the stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says that dxgmms2.sys is what failed. I have attached a zip file from the log collector via instruction on this forum. DESKTOP-08U62TS-(2020-06-03_10-48-12).zip I hope I uploaded...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Ah yes, the blue screen of death. The last time I saw this beast was when i accidentally updated my BIOS. Very nasty. I don't know when it started. Basically, around 7 minutes after the computer turns on and I login in, regardless of what i'm doing, the blue screen pops. Not...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Stop Error BSOD Loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Stop Error BSOD Loop?: First post here, sorry if I’m not in the right place. So about a week ago, I was playing that new game, Valorant, on my lunch break (perks of working from home) and right near the end of the match, I got a BSOD with the stop error of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I figure...
  8. BSOD - error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD - error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I have recently been getting a BSOD with the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. After getting this the only way to boot my pc is to go back to a prior restore point. There is no driver listed at the end of the error code. I have checked all of my drivers, and...
  9. Bsod kmode_exception_not_handled and critical_process_died errors

Bsod kmode_exception_not_handled and critical_process_died errors: As the title says, I first got a kmode_exeption_not_handled error on Windows 10 most recent version. I reset my PC and then it ran fine for a few minutes. Then it would get the kmode error again. I tried updating my network drivers, one of which was a Realtek Gaming gbe...
  10. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: Hey guys, i have a lot of BSOD in the last time. Story: I already had windows 10 running on my old system - without any BSOD. I upgraded some Hardware a while ago (mainboard, graphics and processor) and did a clean installation of Windows 10... Since then i got at...