Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently. need help...

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently. need help... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my new pc around 3 weeks and have been having issues with it ever since with consistent BSOD for KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED errors.the event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by subseamate, Jul 20, 2021.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently. need help...

I built my new pc around 3 weeks and have been having issues with it ever since with consistent BSOD for KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED errors.the event log throws up the followingEvent 41: Kernel-powerBugcheckCode 30BugckeckParameter1 0xffffffffc0000005BugckeckParameter2 0xfffff8035e96c04BugckeckParameter3 0x1BugckeckParameter4 0x0ffffc00b0d316db0SleepInProgress 0PowerButtonTimestamp 0BootAppStatus 0Checkpoint 0ConnectedStandbyInProgress falseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0CsEntryScenarioInstanceld 0BugcheckInfoFromEFI falseCheckpointStatus 0CsEntryScenarioInstancedV2 0LongPowerButtonPressDetected

:)

subseamate, Jul 20, 2021
  2. guarizapo Win User

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled

Today I was playing left 4 dead 2 and suddenly got a BSOD with the following message: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.
    I immediately used dm_log_collector hoping it would help resolve the issue.
    I had a previous BSOD long time ago but it was different and never had it again and for that they suggested to run memtest but I haven't had the time.
    Also my PC used to reboot itself but it turned out it was an issue with my mains power (it is already fixed and it hasn't happened again).
    edit: Could it be a RAM issue?

guarizapo, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Every day BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day about 1-5 times I get DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I have tried:

DriverVerifier

Updating BIOS

DDU - Clean uninstall of display drivers 2 times

Minidump / System info Link

HERE

blakeKimball, Jul 20, 2021
  4. amg313 Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently. need help...

BSOD occurring intermittently several times a day

Hello,

Every day my computer will crash several times for unknown reasons.

This will occur when I'm:
    • Playing any game
    • Watching a video in browser
    • General browsing

Sometimes the computer will properly BSOD. Then it will either boot back to Windows, or boot back to BIOS settings.
    Sometimes it will just hang, forcing me to push the physical restart button.

Log file:
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

amg313, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently. need help...

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently. need help... - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring

2. HELP NEEDED BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP NEEDED BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Even after reinstalling windows 11 on my laptop, it still manages to blue screen. After around 15 minutes of using the newly installed windows, it blue screens with the error stating KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.Google Drive Dump File:...
  3. HELP NEEDED BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP NEEDED BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Even after reinstalling windows 11 on my laptop, it still manages to blue screen. After around 15 minutes of using the newly installed windows, it blue screens with the error stating KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.Google Drive Dump File:...
  4. Consistent BSOD's, Need Help on Cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent BSOD's, Need Help on Cause: Hey everyone! So recently my computer has been running into a consistent BSOD issue Have had system for about 2 years now and this is just now happening.I have done the steps others recommended in other forums: Reset OS, did a memtest checked good., updated bios, updated...
  5. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  6. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently: I built my new pc around 3 weeks and have been having issues with it ever since with consistent BSOD for KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED errors. After looking online with errors suggesting drivers issues etc they all say there should be an error code after...
  8. BSoD every 1-2 days.

BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...
  9. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

Windows crashing 1-2 times a day: My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping. The past details are just from today. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  10. BSOD occurring intermittently several times a day

BSOD occurring intermittently several times a day: Hello, Every day my computer will crash several times for unknown reasons. This will occur when I'm: Playing any game Watching a video in browser General browsing Sometimes the computer will properly BSOD. Then it will either boot back to Windows, or boot back to BIOS...