Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I upgraded my computer from win 10 to 11, but it occasionally breaks down after that due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I uploaded the files in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kerwin Liao, Feb 13, 2022.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

Hi,I upgraded my computer from win 10 to 11, but it occasionally breaks down after that due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I uploaded the files in minidump and hope someone can help.https://cuhko365-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/218022032_link_cuhk_edu_cn/EftEHSYnN4lAqk8fyxOAZIUBOt35rD7RBtDwpRN4J0oppg?e=gNzyPsThanks,Kerwin

:)

Kerwin Liao, Feb 13, 2022

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2022
  3. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 13, 2022
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I got the recurring fatal error problem KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

any suggestion to solve this problem?

thanks on advqnfe for your help

Jean-ClaudeBarman, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11 - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error upgrade

2. Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw04.sys after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw04.sys after updating to Windows 11: An error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw04.sys occurs when turning on the laptop after updating to Windows 11. I have an Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter, driver version 19.51.42.2. Disabling fastboot solved the problem, but when you turn it back on, the...
  3. Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw04.sys after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw04.sys after updating to Windows 11: An error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Netwtw04.sys occurs when turning on the laptop after updating to Windows 11. I have an Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter, driver version 19.51.42.2. Disabling fastboot solved the problem, but when you turn it back on, the...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error - after upgrade windows 11: Hi,I upgraded my computer from win 10 to 11, but it occasionally breaks down after that due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I uploaded the files in minidump and hope someone can...
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11: hiafter upgrade win10 to win11 i have bsod:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0x0000001effffffff`c0000005fffff807`12848de500000000`00000000ffffffff`ffffffffntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe+412b70NT Kernel & Systemany1 help me?what can i do?...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - after upgrade windows 11: hiafter upgrade win10 to win11 i have bsod:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0x0000001effffffff`c0000005fffff807`12848de500000000`00000000ffffffff`ffffffffntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe+412b70NT Kernel & Systemany1 help me?what can i do?...
  7. Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10: Hallo, I already asked the same question, but the consultant stopped helping me and the problem is still not solved. Here the former thread:...
  8. kmode_exception_not_handled error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    kmode_exception_not_handled error?: hello. This recently started happening after building my rig around 4 months ago. I have received two of these blue screens with the error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" . . with a big sad face. My specs: Nvidia 2080 Super AMD 3600x 32 GB RAM Why is this happening for?...
  9. kmode_exception_not_handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode_exception_not_handled error: My computer crashes randomly, maybe a few times a week. I get the Windows 10 x64 BSOD with "kmode_exception_not_handled" as my error. It does not specify which driver is causing the problem in the error message. My understanding is that this is often a driver issue which...
  10. Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, PC was working great and all of a sudden during the last 2 weeks gives me BSOD about 2 times a day. It has happened in the middle of BF1, Battlefront, using Firefox or just checking my mail. I'm sure it must be a driver conflict somewhere as there's been lots of...