Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10, version 1909, installed on 5/7/2020, OS Build 18363.959 on an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-00xx with an Inte Core i5-8400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rebelfish42, Jul 24, 2020.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart

I'm running Windows 10, version 1909, installed on 5/7/2020, OS Build 18363.959

on an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-00xx with an Inte Core i5-8400 CPU @2.80 Ghz.

In the spring, it went on infinite loops with the BSOD, giving the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. It got so bad that it would restart at Windows log-in every time. I ended up doing a "soft" reset, re-installing Windows without removing all files. That seemed to work well enough for a few months.

But recently, BSOD and KMODE has returned. Not so much that Windows won't load, but every 10-60 minutes, so almost to the point that the machine is unusable.

I've looked for updates on all drivers and uninstalled all anti-virus programs which apparently might sometimes cause a problem, but no real change.

Here is the full dump file created https://www.dropbox.com/s/jab66zle5be1ct8/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

and the minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/ioj1ps6zzi3y29c/072420-7312-01.dmp?dl=0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Rebelfish42, Jul 24, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jul 26, 2020
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart

I'm running Windows 10, version 1909, installed on 5/7/2020, OS Build 18363.959

on an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-00xx with an Inte Core i5-8400 CPU @2.80 Ghz.

In the spring, it went on infinite loops with the BSOD, giving the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. It got so bad that it would restart at Windows log-in every time. I ended up doing a "soft" reset, re-installing Windows without removing all files. That seemed
    to work well enough for a few months.

But recently, BSOD and KMODE has returned. Not so much that Windows won't load, but every 10-60 minutes, so almost to the point that the machine is unusable.

I've looked for updates on all drivers and uninstalled all anti-virus programs (which apparently might sometimes cause a problem), but no real change.

Here is the full dump file created Dropbox - MEMORY.DMP - Simplify your life

and the minidump Dropbox - 072420-7312-01.dmp - Simplify your life

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rebelfish42, Jul 26, 2020
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I got the recurring fatal error problem KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

any suggestion to solve this problem?

thanks on advqnfe for your help

Jean-ClaudeBarman, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED frequent restart

2. Frequent stopcode KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent stopcode KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello!I run a 4 years old Windows 10 PC that havs been working great until recently.A few weeks ago i have from time to time been getting errors resulting in the BSOD without warning or doing anything in special.It can be while playing games or just having my browser up with...
  3. Frequent stopcode KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent stopcode KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello!I run a 4 years old Windows 10 PC that havs been working great until recently.A few weeks ago i have from time to time been getting errors resulting in the BSOD without warning or doing anything in special.It can be while playing games or just having my browser up with...
  4. Frequent stopcode KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  6. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  7. Frequent restarts

8. BSOD only on restarts kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only on restarts kmode_exception_not_handled: I have this fairly new computer I bought from Acer, the Swift X. It has always worked amazingly and was a great computer to use for both work and gaming. However, I recently started running into issues with restarting my computer. I wanted to play a game of Valorant, and its...
  9. Windows 10 kmode_exception_not_handled frequent restarts

Windows 10 kmode_exception_not_handled frequent restarts: PC has been restarting every 10-15 minutes. Crashes with a BSOD. The error code is kmode_exception_not_handled. I opened the DMP file and this is what I found: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe...
  10. BSOD random (more frequent with games), KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD random (more frequent with games), KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I just recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and after while it just started to BSOD more or less randomly, it appears to be triggered more often if I have any process open that does accesses the GPU (Browser, Games) I already ran memtest86 for about 8...