Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening about every 5 minutes after I log into my computer?

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening about every 5 minutes after I log into my computer? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I was doing school work when my computer blue screened. It went through the whole process and then restarted.I tried to install a Wacom drawing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SherryKelley24, May 1, 2020.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening about every 5 minutes after I log into my computer?

So, I was doing school work when my computer blue screened. It went through the whole process and then restarted.I tried to install a Wacom drawing tablet driver since I read that the issue could've been a driver. But I didn't get any time to restart my PC. My computer worked for about 10 minutes then it happened again and seemed to get frozen on 0% complete. I called tech support for where I got my computer and I didn't get much help. The stop code doesn't indicate any drivers that could be messed up. However I was told to reboot my computer and that worked fine except 5 minutes later it blue screened again and is yet again frozen on 0%. What should I do? Attempt to install drivers until it blue screens again? Factory reset my PC? I am lost.

:)

SherryKelley24, May 1, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, May 1, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 1, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening about every 5 minutes after I log into my computer?

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 1, 2020
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening about every 5 minutes after I log into my computer?

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening about every 5 minutes after I log into my computer? - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening every

2. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  3. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  4. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer keeps bluescreening every 5 minutes, at a loss.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps bluescreening every 5 minutes, at a loss.: I've tried everything from resetting, downgrading, upgrading drivers and windows, wiping my entire drive, but some things still persist when it type them in the windows thingI've gotten a multitude of error messages, with one of them being "memory_management"I'm not sure how...
  6. A black screen appears for about 5 minutes every time after restarting and signing into...

A black screen appears for about 5 minutes every time after restarting and signing into...: A black screen appears for about 5 minutes every time after restarting and signing into Windows 10 PC. This has happened every time I restart and sign in; after 5-10 minutes, the desktop appears. I am using an Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop. Anyone had a similar issue?...
  7. computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes: I have Windows 10 Pro and last year this happened and now it is happening again. It shuts down every 5-7 minutes all by itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-about-every-5-7-minutes/079f5970-0d01-4a0c-a4e3-ec6ef354445e
  8. my computer shuts down then reboots about every 5 to 7 minutes - all by itself. any...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer shuts down then reboots about every 5 to 7 minutes - all by itself. any...: My desktop computer shuts down and reboots all by itself about every 5-7 minutes. My computer guy said that all the hardware is fine and that I need to reinstall windows 10. any suggestions....
  9. BSOD every 5 minutes

BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  10. Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on

Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on: Just observed installation of update KB4512508 By Coincidence possibly I am now experiencing a black screen for 5 minutes after signing in My first experience of this I used system restore to go back 2 days and this worked fine. Now the update has installed again and I am...