Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening again

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had this problem over the weekend and it turned out to be something amiss with McAfee. That software is no longer on my system, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesCobb1, May 14, 2020.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening again

I had this problem over the weekend and it turned out to be something amiss with McAfee. That software is no longer on my system, but the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED has now happened twice today.

Earlier today, I found my computer had fallen into sleep mode and would not wake up. I ended up doing a hard shut down holding the power button down until it shut off. Soon after turning it back on, I had a BSOD with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED showing. No driver or other information was posted with the error. I rebooted and all was fine for about 10 minutes, then it happened again.

Here is a link to my Google Drive folder that has the dump files and msinfo32 file. If someone could advise how I should proceed, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JkblTTEAmZjz0PXcg0JGU4yK3NDEdzFq

:)

JamesCobb1, May 14, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 14, 2020
  3. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, May 14, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening again

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD while loading games.

Hi Sterling,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to update mouse drivers and check.

In addition to this I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 14, 2020
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening again

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening again - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED happening again

2. It's happened again

in Windows 10 Customization
    It's happened again: Remember this post?"I was on my computer-a Windows 10-earlier. My computer refused to load the icons on my taskbar google chrome, files, Microsoft edge but would let me open text documents. I also couldn't click on the Windows icon, the search button, or the time or network...
  3. It's happened again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's happened again: Remember this post?"I was on my computer-a Windows 10-earlier. My computer refused to load the icons on my taskbar google chrome, files, Microsoft edge but would let me open text documents. I also couldn't click on the Windows icon, the search button, or the time or network...
  4. It's happened again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. it happened again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it happened again: low gpu and cpu usage*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-happened-again/8e2dad9f-9fe4-4ec9-a366-30e83960f713
  6. its happening again.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    its happening again.: Please help. i posted a question about a week ago and it got a response that i was happy about but it has starting happening again but in a greater wayevery 5-10 mins i get a notification saying that a threat has been found....
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error on fresh install, even happened during initial setup

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error on fresh install, even happened during initial setup: Hi there, hoping you can help. I performed a windows update and started to get the Kmode_exception_not_handled error shortly after boot. I attempted several reinstallations of Windows, including formatting the drive and start fresh, the error occasionally came up during...
  8. It happened again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It happened again: Rest of the internet won’t connect accept google sites. I restarted my router 2 weeks ago when it was doing this and my computer has been working ever since. Now it’s back to being broken. Help. submitted by /u/PikaDicc [link] [comments]...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Blue Screen loop. No driver in error? Keeps happening, even...

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Blue Screen loop. No driver in error? Keeps happening, even...: A couple weeks ago, my PC experience a Blue Screen error for the very first time. The error shown was: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED No driver or other error information was given... just "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" The BSOD would occur just as Windows was loading the...
  10. Oops it happens again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Oops it happens again: I had a similar problem to this when I did an update, some months ago. It seems like the updates think I am part of an organization when I am a single user, one computer, one chair, one desk. Any help greatly appreciated. [img] 140168