Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MY PC crashes random with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED PC: i7-7700K 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gigabyte Aorus Gaming K5 76475 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Moda99, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Moda99 Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

MY PC crashes random with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

PC:

i7-7700K
    16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    Gigabyte Aorus Gaming K5

:)

Moda99, Feb 2, 2017
  2. Tom_523 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Likhitha,

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP ntoskrnl.exe

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ntoskrnl.exe

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED rt640x64.sys

Thanks,

Tom

Tom_523, Feb 2, 2017
  3. Mauldoon Win User
    Blue screen crashes with new pc

It has been about 2 hours since doing a clean boot and I received a new BSOD:

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF802E8DF8834, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

BlueScreenView highlights ntoskrnl.exe and partmgr.sys as the cause.

Here is the new Dump file Dump.zip

Mauldoon, Feb 2, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Moda99 *Smile

Welcome to TenForums!

All the BSOD dumps suggest memory corruption and this can be due to faulty RAM or a driver causing problems.

The only drivers I can find mentioned in any of the dumps are:

Code: ffffd480`208eaa48 fffff80e`777974e0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e2xw10x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e2xw10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e2xw10x64.sys e2xw10x64+0x74e0 ffffe501`8493eb78 fffff804`2590c090Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys klif+0x3c090[/quote] So three things to try in this order:

1. Uninstall Kaspersky to see if this stops the BSOD (klif.sys is a Kaspersky driver) and use Windows Defender while troubleshooting

2. Update the Killer Miniport driver e2xw10x64.sys if possible - it is currently dated Jan 2016 so there may not be a newer one.

3. Run Memtest86+

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

philc43, Feb 2, 2017
Thema:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl exe

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10: Hello guys, I am getting KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error from the last 5 days maybe. It doesn't matter what I do on pc, just randomly I am getting this error. I have a minidump file attached to the link. I am really going to be grateful if we can solve this issue....
  5. BSOD "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" on Windows 10

BSOD "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" on Windows 10: Hello For a while apparently since a Windows update in September, the desktop computer of one of my relatives randomly crashes with a BSOD, with the error name “KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED”. After several trials, I decided to go to a completely fresh Windows installation...
  6. Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Hi, I keep having a BSOD on my computer. I've tried a lot of things and have now reformatted the SSD and reinstalled Win10, however it continues to do it. I've removed each RAM module, however it keeps crashing and I'm out of ideas. I've searched extensively for a solution,...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD- KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 BSOD- KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I have recently been getting a BSOD approximately every 2 days, with the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. There is no driver listed at the end of the error code. I have checked all of my GPU and Network card drivers, and they are all up to date. I ran the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled"

Windows 10 Bluescreen "kmode_exception_not_handled": Greetings, I've finally got my first BSOD in W10 and now need a bit more help finding the exact issue that causes them. At first I got a slightly different one yesterday that indicated a Driver issue, after I've updated my Radeon drivers it looked as if it was fixed but sadly...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe KMODe 2020