Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on startup

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 20h2 19042.746 As of now, I get this blue screen on initial startup, it does a scan and restart then it boots into windows correctly. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cymline87, Feb 2, 2021.

1. cymline87 Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on startup

windows 10 20h2 19042.746

As of now, I get this blue screen on initial startup, it does a scan and restart then it boots into windows correctly. If I change anything in my BIOS and try to startup, I get the same blue screen, scan, then when it restarts I get the automatic repair endless loop.
    After a Bios setting change, I have to shutdown, turn off power to the pc, then on again and restart through the blue screen/scan to get back into windows.

I have:
    disabled global c-states
    updated 5700xt drivers
    updated bios
    updated all drivers
    used system file checker
    turned off fast startup

I have not changed any hardware in the past 10 months.

I tried driver verifier but my system would not start with it running.

Thank you for any help/ideas.

DESKTOP-GCVODO0-(2021-02-01_22-17-56).zip

:)

cymline87, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 2, 2021
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I got the recurring fatal error problem KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

any suggestion to solve this problem?

thanks on advqnfe for your help

Jean-ClaudeBarman, Feb 2, 2021
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on startup

BSOD on startup

I receive an error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mv91xx.sys) on startup. It will just reboot and I could use help with getting into safe mode and I assume changing the driver causing it. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated.

pkschuetzle, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on startup

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on startup - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED startup

2. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  3. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  4. Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long: I run an Asus ROG Flow X13 2023 version GV302XV with the following specs:NVIDIA GEFORCE 4060AMD Ryzen 9 7940HSBasically my laptop is built for gaming, however every time I play a game specifically FPS games such as Valorant, Pixel Gun 3D or Fortnite for too long too long here...
  5. Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long

Windows 11 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD When playing games for too long: I run an Asus ROG Flow X13 2023 version GV302XV with the following specs:NVIDIA GEFORCE 4060AMD Ryzen 9 7940HSBasically my laptop is built for gaming, however every time I play a game specifically FPS games such as Valorant, Pixel Gun 3D or Fortnite for too long too long here...
  6. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  7. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  8. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  9. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  10. BSOD on startup, freezing reinstall of windows no help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on startup, freezing reinstall of windows no help: Hello, My Wifes PC has hit some BSOD issues that to my attempts i have not been able to solve. Errors she has received: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED the machine check exception is by far...