Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED tcpip.sys Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED tcpip.sys Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just received the Bluescreen mentioned in the title. If you need the minidump file: https://ufile.io/crn3g1d7 I'm not really familiar with that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zSuprime, Jun 30, 2020.

1. zSuprime Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED tcpip.sys Windows 10 BSOD

I just received the Bluescreen mentioned in the title.

If you need the minidump file:

https://ufile.io/crn3g1d7

I'm not really familiar with that file, so I can't say what I need to look for.

I also received the BSOD before reinstalling Windows, that was around 3 or 4 days ago. I also had some Bluescreens a couple of months ago, that was caught by the CPU - the CPU got replaced i7 9700K. I couldn't really find any helpful answers on the Internet that's why I considered to tell you my Problem. I'd really like to know what is causing the Problem, I already tried updating all my Drivers.

My Setup:

Asus RoG 2070 Super

Intel i7 9700K

Asus RoG Maximus Hero

32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000Mhz

512GB M.2 SSD Gigabyte AORUS

1TB Samsung PRO SSD

850W Enermax Revolution 850W

:)

zSuprime, Jun 30, 2020
  2. wimow Win User

BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (tcpip.sys)

Suddenly, a few days ago the computer got a BSOD with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (tcpip.sys)
    error code.

Then it worked for a day before it happened again. Now it happens about every 10 minutes.

I have not installed any new software or updates since this started happening. The crashes appear to happen completely randomly.

It seems it does not crash in safe mode w/networking.

I'm not on the latest build (18932), but I'm unable to update, because the PC will crash sooner than the update will complete installing.

Can anyone help track down the cause?

Here is the Minidump .dmp file: https://srv-file8.gofile.io/download/oRKt33/012920-8046-02.dmp (or: Gofile)

I already tried to update the Network card drivers, both automatically, and manually using drivers from manufacturers website (but those were from 2015...). Crash still happening.

From searching, it seems that even though it says tcpip.sys, the crash isn't necessarily network related?

Code:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider PreviewVersion 10.0.18932 Build 18932Other OS Description Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name xxxSystem Manufacturer To be filled by O.E.M.System Model To be filled by O.E.M.System Type x64-based PCSystem SKU SKUProcessor AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 2104, 21.11.2013SMBIOS Version 2.7Embedded Controller Version 255.255BIOS Mode UEFIBaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.BaseBoard Product SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0BaseBoard Version Rev 1.xxPlatform Role Desktop

wimow, Jun 30, 2020
  3. robbarros Win User
    error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (tcpip.sys)

I recently did an OS recovery (the one that keeps your files - Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586.164). I've used it for about three days and while I was using it just now I just got the following BSOD error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (tcpip.sys)

Is it the "minidump" file that helps to diagnose it? Mine is at this OneDrive link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

The reason I did the recovery to begin with is that I was starting to get weird tweaky behavior and an occasional BSOD with a "bad pool caller" error. After the recovery it ran great for the three days until this BSOD with the new error message. This is the
    first system I've had with an SSD and I know some people are skeptical of their performance. I worried that the SSD might be the problem but I've had no other issues to indicate that this is the case.

Any help is appreciated.

robbarros, Jun 30, 2020
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED tcpip.sys Windows 10 BSOD

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED tcpip.sys Windows 10 BSOD

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED tcpip.sys Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED tcpip sys

2. Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip: Prior to this one it was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I can't think of any new SW that was installed prior to this starting. It was kind of infrequent but has become much more frequent to the point of uselessness. I've done memtest86, downloaded all drivers from both...
  3. Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip: Prior to this one it was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I can't think of any new SW that was installed prior to this starting. It was kind of infrequent but has become much more frequent to the point of uselessness. I've done memtest86, downloaded all drivers from both...
  4. Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" on Windows 10

BSOD "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" on Windows 10: Hello For a while apparently since a Windows update in September, the desktop computer of one of my relatives randomly crashes with a BSOD, with the error name “KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED”. After several trials, I decided to go to a completely fresh Windows installation...
  6. Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Hi, I keep having a BSOD on my computer. I've tried a lot of things and have now reformatted the SSD and reinstalled Win10, however it continues to do it. I've removed each RAM module, however it keeps crashing and I'm out of ideas. I've searched extensively for a solution,...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD- KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 BSOD- KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I have recently been getting a BSOD approximately every 2 days, with the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. There is no driver listed at the end of the error code. I have checked all of my GPU and Network card drivers, and they are all up to date. I ran the...
  8. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys: Hi, every now and then my PC suddenly freezes video and audio output and then proceeds to the Blueescreen Window the Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and reason: e1r68x64.sys. After some research i found out that it has something to do with the intel network adapter. I...
  9. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE: I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers....
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937