Windows 10: Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any?

Discus and support Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there! I recently had a Bluescreen on my brand-new pc while playing Battlefield 1.(Kmode_exception_not_handled Ntoskrnl Exe) So I consulted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by edeka3, Jun 16, 2017.

1. edeka3 Win User

Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any?

Hello there! I recently had a Bluescreen on my brand-new pc while playing Battlefield 1.(Kmode_exception_not_handled Ntoskrnl Exe)

So I consulted Tom's Hardware and turned off Fast Boot, which would be likely to cause the issue. Then, to be sure, I ran driver verifier and got another blue screen. I attached the logs stated in the sticky for you.

If anyone could have a look at them for me - whether I have forgotten anything - I would be more than glad.

Thank you for your time and effort!

Attachment 139852

EDIT: Here I got another bluescreen, attached the logs

Attachment 140184

:)

edeka3, Jun 16, 2017
  2. noidea10 Win User

how to delete profiles?

ups i overseen this option ..gg

thanks

noidea10, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Marc A.. Win User
    Send video via sms

Hi Entegy,

Thanks. Overseen that Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any? :).

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Jun 16, 2017
  4. Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any?

Hi,

Seems Malwarebytes is the main cause. Please perform these steps:

1. Uninstall Malwarebyte software for testing purposes
    Malwarebytes http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe 2. Uninstall AVAST software for testing purposes
    Avast Avast Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for Avast Removal
    3. Theres a bunch software which is known for causing bluescreens installed on your PC. U should remove that:
    ASUS GPU Tweak
    Corsair Link 4

4. The software Corsair Link 4 also caused errors on your pc. My advice is to remove that: Code: dxdiag.txt: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_CorsairLink4.Ser_b7ca7507e4013a8a3e0ed7e27b3e23f9b65cf_972dd825_2a22df0b[/quote]
    5. To be sure that your RAM is okay please perform memtest:

Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any? [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Jun 19, 2017
  5. edeka3 Win User
    Hello! Actually did a Memtest yesterday and it gave me an error after 4 passes. Caseking.de already told me to send the ram kit back. When I get my RMA by end of this or next week, I will check if it fixed the problem and tell you guys!.

Thanks for the help!

edeka3, Jun 19, 2017
  6. Alright, let us know if you have problems again.

BSODHunter, Jun 25, 2017
  7. edeka3 Win User
    Hello, my manifacturer couldn't find any errors in a first run of memtest. They are running a second test now... Maybe I need to send them the whole system to check whether it's the CPU or the Motherboard. How likely are the chances?

Thanks!

edeka3, Jun 25, 2017
  8. Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any?

Yes could be. But your are seen errors via Memtest? Could be the mainboard RAM slots too.

BSODHunter, Jun 27, 2017
  9. edeka3 Win User
    Yeah, I have seen one error after 4 passes. Now they can't see any error (I just sent in my ram). Probably gonna have to send in my whole system, we will see...

edeka3, Jun 27, 2017
  10. BSODHunter, Jun 27, 2017
  11. edeka3 Win User
    edeka3, Jun 27, 2017
  12. Alright, let us know if you have problems again.

BSODHunter, Jun 28, 2017
  13. edeka3 Win User

Good news, my manifacturer found no errors but shows goodwill and replaces my ramkit and hopes that it solves the problem.

Other than that: Could the recently uncovered Kaby Lake Bug be the problem?

Which Antivirus can you recommend instead of Avast/Malwarebytes? Are there any that are known to be unproblematic with bluescreens?

Thank you!

edeka3, Jun 28, 2017
  14. Personally im using Avira 2017 - Download free antivirus for PC Mac

Never had Problem with that.

I dont like MBAM because its very intrusive. Since I had performance issues on my systems I dont use an malware scanner on my systems. I dont know if theres another good alternative.

BSODHunter, Jun 28, 2017
  15. edeka3 Win User
    Hello!

Got the new ram today, changed it, stress tested, new bluescreens. I attached the log for you to analyze. Thanks for your time!

Attachment 142583

edeka3, Jul 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Kmode_exception_not_handled, uninstalled malwarebytes, overseen any? - Similar Threads - Kmode_exception_not_handled uninstalled malwarebytes

2. HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES: I have a whole host of problems that have occurred1. Im trying to uninstall this **** app, malwarebytes,I cant uninstall the app because the app is runningI cant end the app task my access is deniedi cant run task manager as administrator - no error message - i click the run...
  3. HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES: I have a whole host of problems that have occurred1. Im trying to uninstall this **** app, malwarebytes,I cant uninstall the app because the app is runningI cant end the app task my access is deniedi cant run task manager as administrator - no error message - i click the run...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello, I get BSOD after installing Windows 10, with the following massage: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I made a .DMP file https://easyupload.io/kmguir But I cant understad which driver, if any, is at fault HELP PLEASE!...
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi again, As previous, I am asking about a string of BSODs that I cant seem to overcome. I have a previous thread on a similar issue which you can find here:...
  6. Malwarebytes still on taskbar after being uninstalled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes still on taskbar after being uninstalled: [img] os 19042.630 how can I remove it? thank you all 169226
  7. kmode_exception_not_handled

kmode_exception_not_handled: My moms computer is having kmode_exception_not_handled constantly and everything I've tried so far has not fixed it. I've updated windows, restored windows to an earlier version, ran memory diagnostic and replaced the ram with some other ram that i had ram I know to be good...
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So 2 days ago , my PC Started Restarting giving BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED no code nothing I thought it's something wrong with my installed so i clean formatted my SSD after researching the internet and none of the solution worked for me Now it was running fine...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED without any driver listed in the BSOD

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED without any driver listed in the BSOD: Ok so since July I've been getting lots of bsod out of nowhere, and i mean a lot, i get around 7 to 8 everyday since that date, and i have no idea what causing this, i didn't make any changes to my system at all prior to that day, i've done so many researching and going...
  10. Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware?: Greetings, I was helping a friend who got in a situation. So I installed MALWAREBYTES and found a ton of stuff. I quarantined. But then it sort of took over Windows Defender in an undesired way so I uninstalled it. An hour later I wondered -- -- if the malware it found is...