Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC Specs: - RTX2060 Super OC - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Drivers are up-to-date, Windows is also up-to-date BlueScreenView shows this: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JulienDomi, Oct 31, 2020.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone

PC Specs:

- RTX2060 Super OC

- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

Drivers are up-to-date, Windows is also up-to-date

BlueScreenView shows this:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone 3016cef6-d6e1-4c5a-adfa-dea6cbaa2d2a?upload=true.png

MyEventViewer shows this:

0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80517bfc4d7, 0xffffc9889b874f28, 0xffffa500fa9da920

C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

8da18856-a10b-447a-bd8d-a5c685302a2e

:)

JulienDomi, Oct 31, 2020

2. DirectX found a unrecoverable problem while trying to play Call Of Duty Warzone

Every time I try to play Call Of Duty Warzone a message that says DirectX found a unrecoverable problem. I looked at the Diagnostic for it and everything seems to running right. My computer meets the system requirements for the game as well. Please tell
    me what do to to fix this problem.

Thank You

King Ninja Gaming, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12".

How can I fix this issue ??

CoffeePlzzz, Oct 31, 2020
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone

Call of Duty 2020

Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game | TechRadar

While it's been rumored for months that the next entry in the Call of Duty franchise will be a Black Ops title – specifically, Black Ops Cold War, if the Doritos promotional campaign is accurate – Activision itself has now lent some 'official' weight to the theory.

Since 2012, the first-person shooter franchise has alternated between developers Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer Games in three-year cycles, but this year it's seemingly bucking the trend and skipping Sledgehammer.

Activision has confirmed in an earnings call that studios Treyarch and Raven will be working in partnership on the upcoming title, and considering that this development duo has been responsible for every Black Ops entry to date, this further cements the rumor that Black Ops Cold War will be releasing this year.

During the call, the publisher pointed at the current success of its Modern Warfare and Warzone titles, then went on to state that “Activision will continue to build on its direct, digital relationship with this expanded community as it delivers the next premium release for Call of Duty, coming from Treyarch and Raven Software".

As for Raven, this development studio has been involved in many of the series’ previous titles (albeit usually on the multiplayer side of things), although it isn’t typically listed as being a co-developer.

This could signify a greater focus on multiplayer than previous titles, although it’s always been a significant selling point for the franchise, with the last Black Ops title forgoing a traditional story-based single-player campaign in favor of a number of ‘solo missions’. Alternatively, it could just be an appropriate acknowledgement for the studio’s ongoing efforts.

While this doesn’t fully confirm that the next Call of Duty title will be a Black Ops game, it certainly seems to glue together all the existing rumors neatly. Stay tuned to hear more about Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War when it gets officially revealed, which we imagine isn’t far off now.

Call of Duty 2020 dev confirmed as Treyarch, further suggesting it's a Black Ops game

Josey Wales, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming

2. Call of Duty Warzone Account Connection from Xbox to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Warzone Account Connection from Xbox to PC: Hey every time I try to login to callofduty.com with my Xbox account it brings me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one Im not sure why. I just want to connect my account so I can transfer my Call of...
  3. An error has occurred while launching the game – Call of Duty Warzone Pacific

in Windows 10 News
    An error has occurred while launching the game – Call of Duty Warzone Pacific: [ATTACH]If you receive An error has occurred while launching the game error when trying to open the Call of Duty Warzone on Battle.net, then this guide will help you in resolving the error. Call of Duty Warzone is a popular free-to-play battle royale video game loved by...
  4. Fix Call of Duty Warzone Freezing or Crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Call of Duty Warzone Freezing or Crashing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Are you experiencing crashes or freezing issues with the Call of Duty Warzone game on Windows 11/10 PC? This guide will help you fix the issue. A lot of Call of Duty Warzone gamers have complained of facing random crashes and freezing issues on their PC. While many...
  5. Can't download Call of Duty Warzone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download Call of Duty Warzone: Recently, I tried to install Call Of Duty Warzone in my updated Windows 10, after clicking the installation exe file, it says that the app can't run on your pc. What's the solution? submitted by /u/MohShameem12 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't install Call of Duty Warzone on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Call of Duty Warzone on my windows 10: Whenever I try to install Warzone, it pops up and says 'This app can not run on your pc'. What's the solution? Please help submitted by /u/MohShameem12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9rdob/cant_install_call_of_duty_warzone_on_my_windows_10/
  7. trouble opening: battlenet.com, Call of duty black ops cold war and Call of duty warzone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble opening: battlenet.com, Call of duty black ops cold war and Call of duty warzone: I got on today to play warzone, but the problem here is that usually I click on the game and it loads it to battlenet which then launches it but today it didn't launch it when I clicked on the game and didn't launch battle.net when I press the game 3-4 times it flashes red on...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare WarZone error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare WarZone error: I have warzone and whenever I start " Play Training " it says Loading Assests or starts loading and then crashes saying " Content Package is no longer available " I can't see weapon skins .. I can only see the text and frames "inwhich there should be images" and animated...
  9. DirectX found a unrecoverable problem while trying to play Call Of Duty Warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX found a unrecoverable problem while trying to play Call Of Duty Warzone: Every time I try to play Call Of Duty Warzone a message that says DirectX found a unrecoverable problem. I looked at the Diagnostic for it and everything seems to running right. My computer meets the system requirements for the game as well. Please tell me what do to to fix...
  10. Error when im playing Call of duty WARZONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when im playing Call of duty WARZONE: The game chrashes while im playing and give me this error: code error 0x000000141495f25 7505236 0xc0000005 what this error means? i need help My pc specs are: intel core i7 9700k nvidia RTX 2070 16 RAM...