Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am getting KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error from the last 5 days maybe. It doesn't matter what I do on pc, just randomly I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Furkan Aydıner, Nov 4, 2020.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10

Hello guys,

I am getting KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD error from the last 5 days maybe. It doesn't matter what I do on pc, just randomly I am getting this error. I have a minidump file attached to the link. I am really going to be grateful if we can solve this issue.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiJYQoQn4z61r3sNA4A2I4tJMYzO?e=aCeUau

:)

Furkan Aydıner, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 4, 2020
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10

kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  3. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  4. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  5. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  6. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  8. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...: I've been getting these BSOD errors every hour almost, I believe it's caused by AMD Chipset Drivers but I'm not sure because I don't really know how to read minidump files. I also tried fresh installing windows previously had win 11, now on win 10. Below is a link for the...
  9. Frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD errors. Need help...

10. STOP CODE: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED FAILED:MFEHIDK.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP CODE: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED FAILED:MFEHIDK.SYS: Revive this blue screen of death when starting pc. Unable to login to Home Screen without safe mode. Omen 40L https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-kmodeexceptionnothandled/69220b4d-cf9d-469d-a26b-9aaed343075c