Windows 10: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I already checked my system with sfc /scannow and checked my hardrive, i got no error. Here's the latest minidump:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamNevriyanto, Jan 13, 2021.

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi,

I already checked my system with sfc /scannow and checked my hardrive, i got no error. Here's the latest minidump:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yhq0EnxvZv7OOGHR7QZ5A_AJLn-RPDXl/view?usp=sharing

Please, help me to check what error that i got.

Thanks.

:)

AdamNevriyanto, Jan 13, 2021

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I got the recurring fatal error problem KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

any suggestion to solve this problem?

thanks on advqnfe for your help

Jean-ClaudeBarman, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED by OneDrive.exe during Rocket League

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED by OneDrive.exe during Rocket League: Hi, since a few weeks I get regular BOSDs with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while playing Rocket League. Strange thing is, that the issue seems to be caused bey OneDrive, but I cannot figure out why. I don't sync any folders which should be touched by Rocket League or the...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, can someone please help with a BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. What could be the reason for the crashes that occur irregularly? I´ve uploaded the Minidump-File here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ira7jqmocxym7c8/AADwiDCBbZX7arIkhUziRj2ca?dl=0 Thanks a lot! Fred...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED do you guys know how to fix this? My pc keeps restarting itself...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED do you guys know how to fix this? My pc keeps restarting itself...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cat-t- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmbfos/kmode_exception_not_handled_do_you_guys_know_how/
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...: Hi So I'm receiving these BSOD's, not often, and I do not know what is the cause. Here are the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5QXBDVVclZguBWToX6LPdqxo1iCw?e=2xhPOm Thank you! It might be related to my external hard disks, I'm not sure. I was downloading something...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I had 1.5 version of Windows 10 two days ago. When i updated my PC to the latest version it went BSOD just right after the update was done. I formatted my PC and installed latest version of windows twice. It's still giving me BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED i don't...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Hey everybody, I've been searching for a sulution to my problem for quite some time and decided to ask in this Forum. So everytime I livestream using OBS i get the BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and I don't know what's causing this. Here's a Dropbox link for a zip...
  8. Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So for the last few months I keep getting random BSOD. I have also posted a few more time on here to get help without succes. In the meantime I have tryed to use the verifier tool in windows. However my pc could not even boot. And I have also run multiple memory tests and...
  9. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe: I got blue screen every 10 minutes and i can`t solve it. I tried to update Windows, it causes blue screen, reseted bios, updated videocard drivers and others, replace two hdd and sata cabel. Please help.[ATTACH]...
  10. Blue Screen Errors KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on ntoskrnl.exe

Blue Screen Errors KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on ntoskrnl.exe: I'm attempting to bring an old gaming PC ~2012 back into service and running on Windows 10. The PC boots fine and I can log into windows, but after using the machine for anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes, I get a BSOD with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. The error screen...