Windows 10: kmode_expection_not_handled

Discus and support kmode_expection_not_handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; got this BSOD and can't find out what causes it to happen. 56069 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Toten88, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Toten88 Win User

kmode_expection_not_handled

got this BSOD and can't find out what causes it to happen.

:)

Toten88, Jul 12, 2016

2. Bad_pool_header, Bad_pool_caller and Kmode_expection_not_handled

Anyone..

Hello, in the title are the problem in my computer. Can anyone help me get rid of this problem?

jaydenchou8420, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Bad_pool_header, Bad_pool_caller and Kmode_expection_not_handled

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 12, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

This site does not support counterfeit installation which yours appears to be

Forum rules

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified on your system. A counterfeit installation may contain modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways. For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Please install a genuine copy of Windows and activate it.

If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you once this install is confirmed .

We fully realize that everyone with an illegal installation is not always aware of this. Some have shops who work on their computer or who reinstall windows for them only to find out when they come here that it is illegal. They paid for a legal copy, but wound up with a counterfeit one. The ones who bought from eBay, (or other online sources or were ripped off).

We are always prepared to work with users once they are fully legal

You may also report this type of thing to Microsoft who have been known to assist victims in the past

Ztruker, Jul 12, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    Are you sure? He has an Enterprise Edition

philc43, Jul 12, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    This is enough to be suspicious
    Code: windivert1.1 WinDivert1.1 \??\c:\program files\kmspico\windivert.sys Kernel Driver Nei Manual Stopped OK Normal Nei Nei[/quote] Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

7. Ztruker Win User
    If I'm wrong I apologize but I'd like to see the output of slmgr /dlv before continuing.

Ztruker, Jul 13, 2016
  8. Toten88 Win User

Attachment 90107
    and its a friend of mine that installed windows for me i just built the pc, had nuth to do with the windows
    so if it is fake then ill have to buy real win10

Toten88, Jul 13, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    It looks counterfeit to me, bit different than usual counterfeit onces though.

10. Ztruker Win User
    I can't tell. I found this:

These are the working keys for 10240.
    • Windows 10 Home build 10240 - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    • Windows 10 Pro build 10240 - VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
    • Windows 10 Enterprise build 10240 - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
    so the key looks like a valid Enterprise key. For what that's worth.

The latest dump indicates a problem with atikmdag.sys.
    Code: ffffd000`bf4438d0 fffff801`47c49f18Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys atikmdag+0x249f18[/quote] That's part of the driver for your AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series.

There is a 7/9/2016 Crimson driver available you might try.

Desktop

Code: Radeon Software 301 MB Crimson Edition 16.7.2 Hotfix 7/9/2016[/quote]

Ztruker, Jul 15, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    @Ztruker, specific for this I created a thread in the private area.
    It is a counterfeit activation

12. Toten88 Win User
    well now that i know its a counterfeit win10, im going to buy a real version, when i get my next paycheck and reinstall win10.
    thnx for your help anyway

Toten88, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tried every thing but still got black screen kmode expection